New forum format is terrible

spiderpigcity

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today... ha, I've been working on this solid since Saturday, but I originally started investigating what was needed to upgrade this time last year! It's a shame I had to take a week off work to get this terrible change done! :)

You took a week off work to upgrade the forum? Now that's commitment!

I'm sure after a while everyone will appreciate it :)

Today... ha, I've been working on this solid since Saturday, but I originally started investigating what was needed to upgrade this time last year! It's a shame I had to take a week off work to get this terrible change done! :)

Sounds like some of our OS upgrades... and I only run 130 odd partitions! By the time you've rolled out the new version it's half way to being superceeded!

Still looking forward to what vb4 brings us :) Kudos for all the pro bono work really chap

As before, if I go to Advanced Search I have to always manually change the setting should I want to search for anything in posts more than 7 days old. Can you set anything as a user to always search going back say 6 months? Thanks.

There's a "save search preferences" option in the bottom left of the advanced search screen.

There's a "save search preferences" option in the bottom left of the advanced search screen.

As easy as that huh? :) Thanks Homer!! A request: On Ebay when you search for something for sale you can save the search and Ebay will e-mail you once a day to show if what you have searched shows up for sale. Is such a thing possible on here? Ideally for items wanted, or for sale, but maybe as a thread search for a specific topic, too?