New forum format is terrible

spiderpigcity

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you could take a moment to read the other thread about the Forum Upgrade you will see that Mawbs says the upgrade is still running which will slow the server.

Mawbs will work on the changes and make sure the missing icons are working and that multi-quote works.

This upgrade is essential, we wont be going back to the old version.

I would also suggest dumping down your browser cache to make sure it has not stored up any old images. Doubt it will help, but gives you something to do while you wait for things to settle down.

The requested URL /vbb/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=232544 was not found on this server.

also this

home page gives 404 error

Can you post the exact URL where that duff URL appears please. You seem to be the only one having these problems so can you also clear out your browser cache and try again.

Everything is 'easy' once you know how..! I will not take long to figure guy's...! It's important for us to stick with the times..! Imagine if we never updated things...? IMLAO

Cut the Mods a break guys, they are grafting their ass's off to make this forum better..!

I hated it at first but it is now growing on me, I think its so new and nice its a bit of a shock, nice work Mawby................................but will we have an option to change the way we view it as the colours arent suiting my eyes too well:innocent: