The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Collar bomb case

Gaz6002

I personally didn't think the liveleak video was THAT disturbing - yes it's wrong... but if anything, it looks like the guy died from whiplash more than anything... I was expecting a bigger explosion with body parts flying off. That would have been a lot more disturbing.

I personally didn't think the liveleak video was THAT disturbing - yes it's wrong... but if anything, it looks like the guy died from whiplash more than anything... I was expecting a bigger explosion with body parts flying off. That would have been a lot more disturbing.

You must have seen a different video to the one I saw. Sure, it's not the worst I've seen on that site, but it's pretty graphic all the same.

You must have seen a different video to the one I saw. Sure, it's not the worst I've seen on that site, but it's pretty graphic all the same.

Was it where he was sitting beside a car? And this guy walks up behind him and was like... "oh... a body... I should get back to work".

Just so you know...... a bomb detonates quicker than the human nervous system can register pain, therefore you wont feel any anything if sitting on top of a device, or indeed wearing one!

If that was for my last comment I just meant while you were wearing it you'd be bricking it knowing that's how you're going to die if it goes off.

At least it wouldn't be a long, drawn out affair :D

Just so you know...... a bomb detonates quicker than the human nervous system can register pain, therefore you wont feel any anything if sitting on top of a device, or indeed wearing one!

Would it be so quick that the victim would not even be able to register the sound or the pressure wave?

i.e. it would be a case of fully conscious and then dead before you know anyting about it?