The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pudsey - children in need appeal

Guest dudester

Guest dudester

:edit by admin: Please contact a moderator to discuss this. You are an unknown person, new to the forum asking people to send money to your paypal account. You would need to be using a JustGiving page if you want to do this.

Ok np Thread Closed..I'll use the formentioned site. As it is set up allready Thx for Advice.

Guest dudester
:edit by admin: Please contact a moderator to discuss this. You are an unknown person, new to the forum asking people to send money to your paypal account. You would need to be using a JustGiving page if you want to do this.

Ok np Thread Closed..I'll use the formentioned site. As it is set up allready Thx for Advice.

OMG, All i wanted to do was to raise a bit of money for children,Having a disabled child myself,i know how difficult it can be.

iv been on this site,not even for a week and all people have done is take the p***.

I hope your proud of the way members represent your club.

as for me i say bb to the supra owner club and try to find a more respectable one..

I look forward to letting the other clubs out there what some of you are like ....

OMG, All i wanted to do was to raise a bit of money for children,Having a disabled child myself,i know how difficult it can be.

iv been on this site,not even for a week and all people have done is take the p***.

as for me i say bb to the supra owner club and try to find a more respectable one..

I look forward to letting the other clubs out there what some of you are like ....

Other than one post saying "hi" in the newby section and this one asking for money, I don't see any other posts at all. Can you enlighten me as to where the other members have taken the pi**?

Right im going to put an end to that!

This club raised well over £200 for a very sick little boy not 3 months before. However i didnt ask them to pay pal me at all but a regestered chairty.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=221134&highlight=cancer

Maybe if you took the time to look at what your asking you might see it from our point of view.

This club has done more good for kids and people in need than any other forum i know. Im proud to be a part of it, its full of good natured people. YOU WILL NOT FIND A MORE RESPECTABLE ONE!

Jog on mate.

Right im going to put an end to that!

This club raised well over £200 for a very sick little boy not 3 months before. However i didnt ask them to pay pal me at all but a regestered chairty.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=221134&highlight=cancer

Maybe if you took the time to look at what your asking you might see it from our point of view.

This club has done more good for kids and people in need than any other forum i know. Im proud to be a part of it, its full of good natured people. YOU WILL NOT FIND A MORE RESPECTABLE ONE!

Jog on mate.

Totally agree!:D

Perhaps the fact that you have only been on the site for a week and you're asking for money from people you don't know is the part where you lost people's attention.

If you had maybe taken your time, got to know the people here you would know that the banter is all tongue in cheek.

Good luck with raising the money you need - I would suggest that before asking complete strangers to give you money in the future, you consider that the internet is full of scammers and people are a bit more wary of sending money to a paypal account.

And members of this site also helped me raise over £600 for Cancer Research recently with a 10km run.

These donations were very generous and I'll not hear of some oik waving wild and wholly unfounded accusations around at the entire membership, just because said membership has it's collective head screwed on and found the third post from a new member asking for money to be wired straight to their paypal account a LITTLE BIT SUSPICIOUS ffs.