The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brand New Greddy Replica Plenum.

wallis

NOW SOLD

Bought this the other day for my single build but dont have the heart to fit it, i would have to redo so much work that ive already done i think i would actually breakdown and cry!

Its a top quality veilside style plenum that fits onto the stock manifold, the stock throttle body also just bolts straight on;)

It comes with everything and more to fit the kit, u would need to relocate the battery and cut through the inner wing for the intercooler pipes, like u do with all after market plenums.

The plenum increases air flow by 20% from stock so should give some nice gains to a good single set up.

Im looking for about £250 + p&p

This is really cheap so no offers please this is well worth it, infact i think hodge had one of these on his old build and he said they are better quality/build than his new genuin veilside one!

Pm me if u have anymore questions cheers.

attachment.php?attachmentid=119599&d=1288386676

attachment.php?attachmentid=119600&d=1288386676

attachment.php?attachmentid=119601&d=1288386676

attachment.php?attachmentid=119602&d=1288386676

attachment.php?attachmentid=119603&d=1288386676

Looks to be pretty good quality and well polished too.

GLWTS

Cheers mate, I think it's actually Crome plated?

I don't know how to tell the difference thought.......lol

Guys as i said, You do have to remove the battary and relocate it in the boot for this to fit, it will 100% not fit with the battery fitted in the stock possition no matter how small your battery is im afraid, cheers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.