The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 Import TT Auto - £5,000

martin1982

Hi people.

Here are a few pic of the car and some detail about it.

Manufacturer: Toyota

Colour: Grey

Model: Supra

Engine Size: 2,997 cc

Type: Coupe

Power: --

Mileage: 107733

Seats: 4

Doors: 3

MOT Expiry: May 2011

Model Year: 1996

Drive Side: Right-hand drive

Reg. Date: 13 Nov 2002

Road Tax: Nov 2010

Exterior: Alloy Wheels, Catalytic Converter, Rear Spoiler, Tuning

Previous Owners: 3

V5 Document: Present

Transmission: Automatic

Fuel: Petrol

In-Car Audio: AM/FM Stereo, CD Player, Premium Sound System

Service History: Yes

Interior/Comfort Options: Air Conditioning, Climate Control, Leather Seats, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Tilt Steering Wheel

Safety Features: Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Driver Airbag, Immobiliser, Passenger Airbag, Rear seat belts

Mods Include:

D2 coil-over suspension

D2 8 pot brakes

Goodridge braided brake hoses

After market cat back exhaust (Cats will be supplied with car)

Apexi air intake filter

Fuel Cut Defensor

Blue dash light conversion.

A pillar mounted oil temp and pressure gauges.

Front Mounted Intercooler

Air Fuel Ratio gauge

Levoc carbon fiber gear knob

UK glass headlights

Uprated fuel pump

Known Faults:

Last time I had the air con gases topped up the technician discovered a blockage, as such the air con unit is currently de-gassed and does not work. The alloy wheels are not in the best condition but a good touch or refurbishment will fix them up nicely.

Although the tax expires at the end of November I will re-tax the car for 6 months once it is sold.

Some of the blue LED's in the dash have come loose and no longer light up - I can provide details of how and where to get this fixed. Would do it myself but I no longer have use of a garage.

Other info:

I've had the car serviced on a regular basis since ownership, the last service also included a Block Test as the auxiliary belt and idler pulley had to be replaced, and no issues were found. Please be aware that as the car is a Japanese import that some of the miles showing on the odometer will actually be kilometers done whilst it was in Japan.

I have also had a tracker and a Clifford alarm system fitted.

Any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

OK cheers, i'll get rid of the ebay link as all the info is in this add anyway.

I'll post up some engine bay pics too!

Yeah have had it up for a few months but no one seem interested, so i just thought I'd advertise it for the minimum price I am willing to sell for.

Also, with regard to the mileage, bear in mind that some of the "miles" were kilometres done while in Japan (well thats what I was told when I bought it!)

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.