The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Michael Jackson Verdict - Not Guilty

MichaelG

:looney: WTF, its a forum mate.

Do you know Mr Jackson, errr no! So yes, what you said WAS a stupid statement.

Would I let my child? Err no, but blame the parents not him.

It may not be right, but he has been found not guilty of charges and considering you dont know all the facts or the testimonies and thank god you were not on the jury, then be a good boy and piss off. If you actually bothered to look at my post it contains, smilies like this one ;). Its called humour! So open your eyes, think for yourself rather than watch TV and FFS lighten up, or as you say, do one.

Ah man the intelligence shines through :rolleyes: Oh, hang on.........

Ah, the use of smilies, oh didn't know what they were for ;), funny how they can be used to disguise malice..... :p

See - good huh!

What as sad as reacting like a baby to taxi comments?

Neil, why do you take it so seriously? Everyone calls skylines taxi's, just like everyone call supras frogs on rollerskates! How about we call them mini cabs instead?? :D

I dont mean to fall out with you, but if you want to leave because every now and again someone types "taxi" then, bye!

Ah man the intelligence shines through :rolleyes: Oh, hang on.........

Ah, the use of smilies, oh didn't know what they were for ;), funny how they can be used to disguise malice..... :p

See - good huh!

LOL, Right thats it! I think you need help mate. If owning your car upsets you that much then get rid. FFS there is no malice, except maybe in your head. I actually like skylines, I dont even know you, so were this self loathing comes from god knows.

I'm out of here, people are weird :thanks:

What as sad as reacting like a baby to taxi comments?

Neil, why do you take it so seriously? Everyone calls skylines taxi's, just like everyone call supras frogs on rollerskates! How about we call them mini cabs instead?? :D

I dont mean to fall out with you, but if you want to leave because every now and again someone types "taxi" then, bye!

I'm not reacting like a baby I'm stating a viewpoint. Its a shame people have to use the derogatory term on here, as I said, on the GTR boards they respect the Supra, guess I'm just asking too much for it over here......

You know I'm rarely serious, it just gets boring to read in almost every other reply to anything I post no matter what the content!! Argh!!!

Never heard frog on rollerskates :p

"Posh Mini Cabs" and I might let it go :p ;)

I can't leave anyway, as I've already resubscribed so your stuck with my shit opinions, oh, and the Posh Mini Cab :p is going......... :giveup:

Sticks and stones boys..... :shrug:

I think this has somehow off topic. why not start a new thread and start bantering there. Who cares what people call your car? What don't you like it?

Regardless what others say about the Supra to me its my beast!

If I had a skyline that would be my beast too.

Both cars are class but thats MY own opinion.....:thumbs:

:zen:

Beast :p

The sad thing is, the guy has been found not guilty of all charges and yet there are many who still want to castigate him. As far as I can see, he was on a hiding to nothing. If he was found guilty, he would have been a pervert. Now he is found not guilty, he is a pervert who got away with it!

Now, if anyone thinks that I am condoning his behaviour then you are wrong. I find the idea of him sharing a bed with under age kids abhorent but as Big Roy said, that in itself is not a crime - morally abhorent maybe but not criminal. No, to my mind the people who need questioning here are the parents who allowed their kids to be left in that situation.

This is where I will disagree with a few of you...

Before I started seeing my fiance, I had her kids round at my house for a sleep over a few times.. Does this make me a pedo? or morally wrong?... No I don't think it does...

I have had both the girls and boys over for the night to give mel a break.. and yes at the time I was nothing more than a good friend to her...

Times have changed and now I'm their step-father, but I still don't see anything wrong with it always....

I might not fully agree with the MJ stuff, but I don't believe having kids over is such a bad thing in certain circumstances...

Gav

I see it in the same way as the OJ Simpson case: everyone knows he did it but through a combination of a sloppy prosecution case , a very good and very expensive defense and a jury made up of Americans, he somehow got off with it.

This is where I will disagree with a few of you...

Before I started seeing my fiance, I had her kids round at my house for a sleep over a few times.. Does this make me a pedo? or morally wrong?... No I don't think it does...

I have had both the girls and boys over for the night to give mel a break.. and yes at the time I was nothing more than a good friend to her...

Times have changed and now I'm their step-father, but I still don't see anything wrong with it always....

I might not fully agree with the MJ stuff, but I don't believe having kids over is such a bad thing in certain circumstances...

Gav

But you didn't sleep *in the same bed* did you? Correct me if I'm wrong (and I may be as I subscribe to the Mcanny viewpoint here and haven't really given a toss) but isn't that what Mr Jackson did?!

-Ian

No... I didn't sleep in the same 'bed' as such, I put all the matresses on the floor in the lounge, while I slept on the sofa next to them...

But then I guess some people are different, don't get me wrong, I'm not sure I would let the kids just go off with some stranger... but there are a few of my close friends I would trust with the kids for the night..

Gav

Is it the weather or something? There seems to be some really odd comments from the most unusual suspects?!

Neil, I don't think that anyone here "disrespects" Skylines mate, but also perhaps I don't think anyone realised that it upsets you so much!! It's kinda "your thing" on here. If that makes sense.

Rosie, TBH I can't be arsed anymore - what I've been trying to say is it doesn't upset me!!!!!!! Its when I can't post in a serious thread without it being referred too, happened a few times now, and theres just no need for it! As I said, couldn't give a crap if it was in a thread we were having a laugh in and frequently does!........

Never got it on the Skyline boards when I had a Supra..........

Can I get my tenner back? :p ;) Seriously though, end of, think this has run its course.