The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94' RZ Supra TT

Abz

To anyone thinking of buying this car, don't its a complete shed and will give you nothing but trouble.

I have to agree with fitz, i think its been cut and shut :p

On a serious note...... I have worked on alot of supra's now and this is one of the cleanest i have worked on.

No oil leaks, very clean underneath, inside and outside. Bargin for someone if you ask me.

Shame your selling abz, best of luck buddy :cool: Free Evening bump!!!!!

Good price, my friend. Pity you're having to sell up, but unfortunately we all have to have (brief!) moments of maturity and/or responsibility :(

I thought you were still making good money as a rent boy, though?

Yeah this is a brief moment of maturity I am having, I have a feeling it won't last long! :D

Not since I increased the percentage ;)

Well you are both are demanding customers but tight wads! :sly:

To anyone thinking of buying this car, don't its a complete shed and will give you nothing but trouble.

I have to agree with fitz, i think its been cut and shut :p

On a serious note...... I have worked on alot of supra's now and this is one of the cleanest i have worked on.

No oil leaks, very clean underneath, inside and outside. Bargin for someone if you ask me.

Shame your selling abz, best of luck buddy :cool: Free Evening bump!!!!!

Thanks dude, I feel even more sad selling it!

Quick peeps might change my mind! Remember at the moment I am after a quick sale so I am open to sensible offers (via PM), though if the situation changes then I will be keeping hold onto her.

:)

All your pictures are gone dude.

:yeahthat: i cant see them either

Cant believe your selling!

Also note your pictures are not working anymore dude.

Free bump

Thanks for pointing it out guys, think its where I reshuffled my photobucket pictures.

Here are some pictures for now: Click Me!

I'll get some proper pictures this weekend while I am in France :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This was picked up this morning by Luke (Supralu) - I wish she brings you thousands of happy miles like she has to me, will be sorely missed but never forgotten. Keep in touch Luke and let me know how your plans go, would be nice to see pictures. :)

Mods - Please can the thread title be changed to SOLD please.

Abz

Cheers Abz, I'm already in love with her and so are my friends and family. I still cant believe it's mine now. Gonna take real good care of her. Thanks for everything and being so helpful. I'll speak to you soon dude! Take care
I am just glad she has gone to a good home. :)

Everyone at home is missing her as they are used to looking out of the window & seeing her parked. A friend I hadn't see for a while popped round today & the first thing he asked was "Where is the beast?" I was err nice to see you as well mate! :D - Told you the family would love it & before you know it the wife will too, mine got quite attached. :)

Take care of her Luke :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.