The mkiv Supra Owners Club

well ive done it again , another scar to add to the collection

supra steveo

You're at it.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm no Doctor, but I'm going to hazard a guess that the headache is due to the cleaver wound on his scalp?

:D

Scott, you are too damn predictable, when I saw your name as the last comment I knew you would have a witty reply to my not so smart sounding post! :D - I mean't if the headache is still there after putting a hole in your head, better go back to the doctors ;)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott, you are too damn predictable, when I saw your name as the last comment I knew you would have a witty reply to my not so smart sounding post! :D - I mean't if the headache is still there after putting a hole in your head, better go back to the doctors ;)

Apparently I'm slacking :(

Apparently I'm slacking :(

You complemented me in a previous thread, where it would have made more sence to launch some kind of over-the-internet-keyboard-attack you are ever so fond of - in an attempt to add another millimeter to your ever shrinking e-penis.

Try banging harder on your keyboard little boy, you need to vent some of that anger?? :cool:

Hopefully the above comment will whirlwind you into acting like the scott we all love and enjoy.

Kindest Regards

Brendan

You complemented me in a previous thread, where it would have made more sence to launch some kind of over-the-internet-keyboard-attack you are ever so fond of - in an attempt to add another millimeter to your ever shrinking e-penis.

Try banging harder on your keyboard little boy, you need to vent some of that anger?? :cool:

Hopefully the above comment will whirlwind you into acting like the scott we all love and enjoy.

Kindest Regards

Brendan

LMAO:d

On a side note, Superglue that back together never found a wound that i couldnt glue back together

Mate youre about 4 foot fook all, Im surprised the frame hit you after the bag hit the floor :D

Looks painful though, get that law suit ready ;)

think a no win no fee may be on orders :D yeah me being 4 foot fook all had alot to do with it coz the bump a tall guy would of had turn into a large metal frame hitting me at terminal velocity coz the frame had further to fall :(

As a bald man I confidently confirm you are going the same way Steve.....:D

i am, going bald ????? ........... NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........

.............................................*gasp*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........*gasp*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo

sat in the block with a few of the lads last night and they were saying to place an injury claim against the gym , to be honest i dont think the equipment should of done that i think i am really lucky that it only gave me a 2 inch gash to the head , it could of knocked me out and I could of bled out

You could have died.

If it's just at a gym and you have no affiliation with them make a claim. I'd say it's worth it.

Hope you're cool ;)

well there like RAF and i am like Army....... know what i mean blood

(Armstrong and Miller style :D )

end of the day mate a gym is a gym they should have an insurance policy