The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stripping The Supra

toyotasupra1980

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(

sorry mate, i just want my supra back like before, like all of us on here we spend so mcuh money buying the TT Engine and stuff, had the engine been wrecked then i would sell everything TT on it but since all the upgrade survived apart from the bodykit,wheels and suspension (i think) there is still hope, different body colour but same heart and internels.

More things to go.

Rear Bumper

£30.00

2nd Cat

£30.00

Rear Lights (Not facelift)

£50.00

Radiator

£40.00

Fan. Radiator Cowling Up/Down

£20.00

Auto Gear Dash Panel Surround

£5.00

Driver Front Wing

£40.00

HKS Sumopower Induction Kit

£50.00

Front Seats (Cloth)

£100 for set

Rear Seat

£50.00

Auto Box

£150.00

Standard Rear Spoiler

£60.00

Standard Door Mirrors

£50.00

Passenger & Driverside - Window Mech & Motors

£60.00

Kenwood CD/MP3 Player

£60.00

Standard Tape/Radio

£10.00

did you get the light sent out matey ? :)

Sent it off today mate, its in a big bubble wrap envolope, so it should fit through the door post post box....i think i should have tested it out, but its on the way,i checked the bonnet clip you wanted but its gone with the bonnet to grim reapers junk yard heaven, with the light i also left the clippings on so enjoy the bright light.

Sent it off today mate, its in a big bubble wrap envolope, so it should fit through the door post post box....i think i should have tested it out, but its on the way,i checked the bonnet clip you wanted but its gone with the bonnet to grim reapers junk yard heaven, with the light i also left the clippings on so enjoy the bright light.

Thank you Joe :thumbs:

How you getting on with the door cards mate?

all packed up and ready mate you should have them this week, i kept some of the screws mate for the replacement supra that was missing some, rather be honest and straight up with people than when you get the door cards and you say that **** has not sent all the screws, just to let you know.

all packed up and ready mate you should have them this week, i kept some of the screws mate for the replacement supra that was missing some, rather be honest and straight up with people than when you get the door cards and you say that **** has not sent all the screws, just to let you know.

Not a problem, cheers mate

i have a habbit in finding cars that are in good shape for little money, even my replacement n/a supra i won off ebay for £2000 and its clean as hell and the all the lights look like new, the plug cable box from my ps3 package box is what i used mate, simple science after that, enjoy the light.

Thats 1 down and 4 left to go to say they recieved what they bought.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.