The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stripping The Supra

toyotasupra1980

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I SAW A BRAND NEW BOMEX BUMPER REDUCED ON THE NET THE OTHER DAY £149 , BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHERE I SAW IT:rolleyes:

Yeah i know i saw it to, just waiting till i get the parts i have for sale out of the way first before i start taking stuff off the new one, this process is going to take a long time, i cant rush it.

Hi Joe,

I forgot to mention the clips on the PM.

If u remember i'd really appreciate it :)

Bottom one attaches the door cards but I'm particularly desperate for the top clip which is a 't' clip,.. that attaches the rubber trim to the top of the engine bay, just under the rear of the bonnet.

Any amount would help me out greatly.

I've sent you the money for the center light.

:)

picture.php?albumid=178&pictureid=3307

Hi Joe,

I forgot to mention the clips on the PM.

Bottom one attaches the door cards but I'm particularly desperate for the top clip which is a 't' clip,.. that attaches the rubber trim to the top of the engine bay, just under the rear of the bonnet.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/picture.php?albumid=178&pictureid=3307

ah sorry mate, i sold the door card i already had on sale and the screw are going with it, sorry if i had anymore door card screws i would send you some also but i dont plan on having another wrecked supra. but atleast you got a centre light. but i think the one for the rear i have still got, need to check, will send for nothing with the light mate if i got it.

hi joe,

i forgot to mention the clips on the pm.

bottom one attaches the door cards but i'm particularly desperate for the top clip which is a 't' clip,.. That attaches the rubber trim to the top of the engine bay, just under the rear of the bonnet.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/picture.php?albumid=178&pictureid=3307

£199.99 each from toyota

ah sorry mate, i sold the door card i already had on sale and the screw are going with it, sorry if i had anymore door card screws i would send you some also but i dont plan on having another wrecked supra. but atleast you got a centre light. but i think the one for the rear i have still got, need to check, will send for nothing with the light mate if i got it.

Cheers mate. No problem.

But if you still have the t-clips from under the rubber seal in the engine bay that would be awesome. :)

What condition is the stock red spoiler in?

I have a TRD at the mo, but have been toying with the idea of swapping between the two if I was to acquire a stock one.

its in very good condition mate, getting rid of the red spoiler as i already have a black stock spoiler on the new one and that is in good condition which i am happy about.

if you want the spoiler its £60 which includes the postage and packaging.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.