The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stripping The Supra

toyotasupra1980

Hiya all, i am stripping my red 1993 Mk4 Supra[sAD][/sAD]

so i pretty much have parts to get rid off for the time being as i do not need them.

These are not fixed prices now as i want them to go, so make me a reasonable offer and i will get things going to for you to get them.

Top dash glovebox

£20.00

2nd Cat

£30.00

Aircon condensor

£50.00

HKS Sumopower Induction Kit

£60.00

Leather Rear Seat

£50.00

N/A Auto Box

£150.00

Stock Rear Spoiler

£40.00

Kenwood kdc-w4544u - mp3 CDs and its got USB etc for direct connection of iPod.

£60.00

If you interested PM me and we will discuss.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's a stock spoiler your gonna struggle with that price. Good luck tho dude :) sorry to hear about the car

yeah me to but things happen, on ebay thats what a stock spoiler seems to sell for if not more, and the toyota price for it is nuts, the prices i listed are cheaper than the ones on ebay but i am open to offers as the stuff does need to go, but not stupid offers.

Price two parts for me please

>speedo clocks/dial unit

>the black plastic shroud that screws in above clocks (don't require the odometer etc)

Cheers

somebody has already taken interest in the whole dash panel and clock just waiting for reply, but the dash panels seperately i sell for £10, the actual clock unit i am selling for £90, bare in mind the car is for an auto.

wow, i only paid £5.00.

i hope it unit was not from toys r us,dont tell me its from ebay either cos i have dne my home work ad checked both how much new at toyota and how much 2nd hand, the prices that sell on ebay i sell for lower, just because its called a mkivsupra forum does not mean its an alternative for oxfam, also just as a heads up those who do PM me but then might not be interested can you please tell me as i do have other buyers in line.

i hope it unit was not from toys r us,dont tell me its from ebay either cos i have dne my home work ad checked both how much new at toyota and how much 2nd hand, the prices that sell on ebay i sell for lower, just because its called a mkivsupra forum does not mean its an alternative for oxfam, also just as a heads up those who do PM me but then might not be interested can you please tell me as i do have other buyers in line.

Get used to it mate, this is a forum not ebay, and those prices just wont sell on here although you might do ok on ebay, but will take longer to sell. the radiator for £100 is never going to sell. £40 is about the going rate on here. not trying pi** you off but if you want to make good money on parts then this is the wrong place, but you will sell stuff a lot quicker on here than anywhere else. rear standard lights are £50 max a pair and front wings around £35-£50 at a push.

I dont have facebook so can see your picture but do you have the wind deflectors that sit above the drivers side and passengers side door/window?

using them to put on the replacement supra i am getting, all the upgrades TT enine, TTgearbox, TTECU, the carbon dash, gauges, exhaust system, air filter, intercooler, even the wind deflectors i am putting on the new one when i get it next saturday, the dash and clocks/unit i have for sale is the standard dash from the new one

everything else tho off wreck is for sale, seats, lights, brakes (stock jdm), radiator (stock) door mirrors etc etc..

Get used to it mate, this is a forum not ebay, and those prices just wont sell on here although you might do ok on ebay, but will take longer to sell. the radiator for £100 is never going to sell. £40 is about the going rate on here. not trying pi** you off but if you want to make good money on parts then this is the wrong place, but you will sell stuff a lot quicker on here than anywhere else. rear standard lights are £50 max a pair and front wings around £35-£50 at a push.

those kind of offers i can except.

Here is an amended price list thanks to some help from the elders on here.

Rear Lights (Not facelift)

£50.00

Front Drivers Headlight (not facelift,plastic)

£40.00

Radiator

£40.00

Driver Front Wing

£40.00

Rear Seat

£50.00

Auto Box

£150.00

Rear Spoiler

£60.00

Standard Door Mirrors

£50.00

Window Motors

£60.00

Old Radio

£20.00

jspec, Brakes, Discs, calipers

£100.00

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.