The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Victoria concours wax

Neil-NA

Hi Neil, not that i want to put you off selling or stop anyone getting a bargain from you, but :) Yes the Concours is 'designed' so they say for darker colour cars, but in all honesty i think thats crap. I've used this recently on Andy's white supra and also on lots of other lighter coloured cars and the results are fantastic. I honestly dont stand by different coloured waxes for different coloured cars, yes there are some exceptions, different types of wax will produce different results, some glossy, some wet, some depth, some for reflections, some durability etc But for instance if you have an orange supra, should you buy orange crush from dodo juice and get better results, imo - no.

This is a fantastic wax, offers fairly good durability, i normally advise around 3 months if the car is cared for. Its fantastic to apply and remove, is quite forgiving if left a little too long and the results it offers imo are right up there with some much more expensive products. If applied correctly, ie nice thin layers, 2 or 3 coats will look stunning.

But, feel free to sell.... :)

Cheers for the advice Christian, was reading reviews on the interweb and alot advise against it, but i should really go off your opinion.

If it doesnt sell i will keep it and try.

Just out of interest i have orderd some dodo juice diamond white hard wax, is this any good?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.