The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What (super)car did I see today?

RedM

I'd say it looked slightly dated. It was a very flat silver colour. The lights were one block and the clear reverse lens wasn't very visible.

At best I'm thinking something like the Ascari rear crossed with a Koenigsegg with a lower, smaller spoiler similar to that on a 997 GT2.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of those. Sorry. The spoiler was not an integral part of the body like some of those. Think the optional spoilers found on the like of the Lambo Murcielago but much smaller.

It'd be just my luck that I saw a test mule for something that isn't even known about yet!

It had a spoiler where the edges angled down but at angles to the main part rather than curving.

The rear lights were wedge shapes laid flat but without a pointy tip.

The spoiler, while low, was not integrated into the rear like the Noble and it was smaller/thinner that the one on the Gumpy.

I must stress that the rear light clusters were very old fashioned looking. Coloured lenses in blocks rather than those of the Farbio and the like.

I know you've said it's not a Lambo, but you keep describing this:

I know. I've started thinking that it may have been a Murci but....

In the pic below I've shaped the rear lights to the correct shape. It didn't have the large rear vents and the whole rear was a lot smoother like a CCX or a Veyron.

Also, where the Lambo wing curves at each end the one I saw angled down but with a sharp, near 45 deg angle.