The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What (super)car did I see today?

RedM

Despite being the only car coming towards me on a stretch of road I only caught a glimpse of the front of a very nice looking car (immediately thought Mclaren) but I got a 'better' look at the rear.

No idea what it was but it was low in that the roofline didn't seem much higher than the tail.

It had a spoiler where the edges angled down but at angles to the main part rather than curving.

The rear lights were wedge shapes laid flat but without a pointy tip.

That's about it. Any ideas?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seemed a bit rare. I've seen enough of the usual supercar crowd to be able to pin them down easily. This had me thinking though. Maybe a Saleen or something? It had a rounded, more organic front than, say, a Lambo. Hence thinking it was a Mclaren.

I must stress that the rear light clusters were very old fashioned looking. Coloured lenses in blocks rather than those of the Farbio and the like.
With that in mind, did the car look newish then or did you managed to glimpse the year on the reg or letter?

And how many blocks of lights were their?