The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking 1995 Supra

RobSheffield

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you got facelift rear lights on Rob and would you part with them separately if so?

Sorry matey, PreFacelift rear lights.

Mate what fuel components do you have, I.e lines banjos couplings etc. Pm me if you prefer.

Can i send you a PM when i get back Mike? I have -8 from tank to engine bay, aeromotive filter, Y piece to twin -6 feeds. Return lines too. May also be an FPR, cant recall if i sold it.

How much mileage on the suspension ?

Interest in front or rear strut or is it both ?

Cheers roy

Roy, no way of knowing mileage. I did around 10k on them and Nic owned them before that. No leaks i can see but ill check when im home and removed them.

Hi Rob would you sell the accelerator cable from it? If so how much are you after? Thanks

Gary

Will check, but i would assume the guy buying the Greddy will want it, i sold the oem cable long ago.

Sad to see this Rob :(. You do have a pm though.

Replied matey, sorry i couldnt help.

I hope Rob appreciated it too:) He's put so much time and effort into the car, a real shame for him:( Unfortunately needs must, what I'm after doesn't come up very often. Not thats it's an important part.

He did appreciate it, thanks matey :)

All prices being plus delivery, i will be dropping items off in North East and Surrey area within the next fortnight. Since i will be hiring a van, i can deliver larger items around those areas pretty cheaply.

Varley red top battery - £120

Hi Rob,

Coming anywhere near dorset/Hampshire way as still want the braces and do want the intake/throttle body if the two people you pm'd before me don't want it.

I live in Bournemouth area but can arrange to meet you somewhere if needs be

Cheers

Si

is the guy having the Q45 throttle body too?

I think Casey has 1st refusal on the TB

Hi Rob,

Coming anywhere near dorset/Hampshire way as still want the braces and do want the intake/throttle body if the two people you pm'd before me don't want it.

I live in Bournemouth area but can arrange to meet you somewhere if needs be

Cheers

Si

Hi matey, could meet you 1/2 way between surrey and dorset or something. Braces no problem, think the intake is sold pending payment, TB is yours for first refusal, £50 ok with you?

I think Casey has 1st refusal on the TB

Hi matey, could meet you 1/2 way between surrey and dorset or something. Braces no problem, think the intake is sold pending payment, TB is yours for first refusal, £50 ok with you?

I only wanted the TB if it had the intake attached to it too :( So when you've definitively sold the intake, the TB can be Mitch's. If the intake doesn't sell, I'll take it... if that makes sense?

Ok chap, need to work out dates/times. What sort of route would you be taking back up etc?

Blimey Rob - this is sad to see mate :(

I'm not sure if you mentioned/sold these but do you have the headlights still available? Drop me a pm if you like. :)

They are still available, but there is someone interested who is waiting on photos...which will happen as soon as i get a break in the rain to go and remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.