The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Been laid up for a couple of days

dude

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might take the camper sat afternoon and stop over night then:) Now which one should I take !!!!!!!!!!:blink: So we can have race control:eyebrows:

Lol, you got the new one then? i tried to convince the wife we need one saturday, supprisingly she agrreed but on the condition i wait till the new baby is a toddler, something for me to look forward to and save up for.:)

Lol, you got the new one then? i tried to convince the wife we need one saturday, supprisingly she agrreed but on the condition i wait till the new baby is a toddler, something for me to look forward to and save up for.:)

I told you JP they are great fun

old one

Thanks dude, did make me wince when I asked how big the camera was and they said don't worry that part of you is quite stretchy!!!!!! They actually wanted to do it with me awake:blink:

At least cameras these days are relatively small, it could have been worse :D

Ouch! I feel your pain, I had a prostate examination recently :taped:

The motorhomes look useful, what kinda price for those and what license do you need to drive them? Also if using for motorsports events, what kinda useful space is there for doing stuff / storing all related crap?

Cheers,

Brian.

Ouch! I feel your pain, I had a prostate examination recently :taped:

The motorhomes look useful, what kinda price for those and what license do you need to drive them? Also if using for motorsports events, what kinda useful space is there for doing stuff / storing all related crap?

Cheers,

Brian.

Between 20-25K dude, there are large lockers all along the side, the non slide out one does have more storage and a better bedroom but the slide does make a hell of a difference, it makes a lot of difference what time of year you sell them too.

They can be driven on the older car licence, as for parking and MOT they are technically a car.

Between 20-25K dude, there are large lockers all along the side, the non slide out one does have more storage and a better bedroom but the slide does make a hell of a difference, it makes a lot of difference what time of year you sell them too.

They can be driven on the older car licence, as for parking and MOT they are technically a car.

Baws, I'm the first of the newer paper license types that had less categorys standard entitlement - issued 1997. Guess I need some kinda large vehicle license added on :search:

MPG? 15 tops? :eek:

Baws, I'm the first of the newer paper license types that had less categorys standard entitlement - issued 1997. Guess I need some kinda large vehicle license added on :search:

MPG? 15 tops? :eek:

Towing the car behind on motorways and A roads we get between 14-16mpg but both these run on LPG, so really £££ wise you get around 25mpg, i think you can take a LGV licence. Im thinking about taking it so I can move up in size, the slide one weighs 7500KG so im pushing my luck as soon as the car is on the back.

Oh Dude, feel for you. Had the same thing two years ago or so, routine check showed a trace of blood in my pee and they rammed the box brownie down the old boy. I was awake for mine went in ok but seemed to come to a restriction and they forced it through and thats what hurt the most. Not a nice procedure, when I was in the waiting room I thought it was a bit strange that they had a CD player playing music louder than background levels.......I reckon it was so people waiting dont hear the screams from the people undergoing the procedure in the treatment room. Really not nice and it hurt when I went for a pee for a few days.

About a week later we were on a mammoth drinking session in Kettering and this young bird kept smiling at me across the bar, knew I recognised her but couldn't for the life of me think where from. Turned out she was the Nurse in the room assisting the Dr doing the camera thing,ok so maybe she was laughing more than smiling:rolleyes:

New motorhome looks nice :cool: not that the old one isn't :D

I know what you mean about pushing your luck with weight of the unit and car on trailer.

I'm looking at doing my CE to make sure i'm legal, its all very complicated to work out.

Also i'd like to get a bigger motorhome eventually