The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Been laid up for a couple of days

dude

If anyone has been trying to call I had a minor op and general anesthetic yesterday, normally im fine after but not felt too well after this one so the phone etc is last thing on my mind, I feel like ive had a good kicking today, hopefully back to normal tomorrow.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im young so I apologise for my ignorance, what is this 'snip' you mention?
It's when they chop off the crown jewels :D

The snip actually is a vasectomy — a medical procedure in which the tubes carrying the sperm from the testicles to the seminal vessel are cut and heat sealed. As a result when semen is ejaculated from the vessel during sex, it contains no sperm. It takes just twenty minutes (the operation, not the sex.)

Hope you get well soon dude :)

Lol....:D It's having your tubes tied or cut so that your little swimmers don't swim too far...!!:(

If you had kids, you'd understand/get it done immediately...:D

H.

I thought I understood the 'snip' operation,... but now in confused :blink:

tubes and swimmers. I have neither of those things H.

How many swimmers should I have?

My god. I've just bought a Ford Mondeo run about. Maybe I should have bought a people carrier or mini bus. Do they have their own kit and towels? Do i take them to the swimming bath myself or do they arrange their own transport?

Jeesus. This is freaking me out!

Thanks guys, no it wasnt the snip:) It was a cystophicy or something like that, they put a kin great camera type thing up your knob and have a look in your bladder:( all stems from going for the medical for my race licence and there were traces of blood in my urine, apart from the fact im pissing blood and it feels like razor blades i feel like ive had a kicking apparently they had to do a reversal for the anesthetic so don't know if that makes any difference.:blink:

Ouch! Really sorry dude.

When will you get the results?

Luckily for me, they haven't invented a small enough camera to do that.

Had the results already dude, all clear, but they were pretty sure due to the other tests thats what they expected to find. still I suppose its better safe than sorry.

Rofl @ Suprastar.

Get well soon mate. Sounds horrid but at least you have the all clear.

Thanks dude, did make me wince when I asked how big the camera was and they said don't worry that part of you is quite stretchy!!!!!! They actually wanted to do it with me awake:blink:

Oh yeah, get well soon dude.

So erm.......

Was it the snip....:blink:

I am only asking as I am slight obsessed. I need to have it done but can't face the knives...:(:tongue:

H.

The snip is a doddle. Takes about 10 minutes and its just a local. Weirdest part is when you feel them pulling your tubes to tie them off :D

Nice off-topic direction :)