The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Multiculturalism has 'utterly failed'

Kim1978

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, I knew the word was wrong but couldnt find the right word on dictionary.com. I failed, I shall now castigate myself...and lets hope I spelt that one right.

If you meant:

Intolerable= Impossible to tolerate or endure; unbearable

then I think you were right the first time ;)

Surely no-one is likely to take over the world really though.

Of course Muslims want to take over the world!

I was at my local shell station the other day, and the two guys in there had a map out looking at various locations. Obviously Plotting some kind of attack.

To the untrained eye, you wouldnt have thought much of it, but I have an eye for things like this, I watched "Dispatches: Undercover Mosque" so I know what they are upto.

Anyway, my conclusion was loosely based on the following facts:

ONE - People dont use maps anymore.

TWO - One of them had a strange shaped head.

THREE - The manager, who was obviously the "Brains" of the operation, was referencing the Cashier as "Pinky" - Code-Names if ever I have heard them!!

Of course Muslims want to take over the world!

I was at my local shell station the other day, and the two guys in there had a map out looking at various locations. Obviously Plotting some kind of attack.

To the untrained eye, you wouldnt have thought much of it, but I have an eye for things like this, I watched "Dispatches: Undercover Mosque" so I know what they are upto.

Anyway, my conclusion was loosely based on the following facts:

ONE - People dont use maps anymore.

TWO - One of them had a strange shaped head.

THREE - The manager, who was obviously the "Brains" of the operation, was referencing the Cashier as "Pinky" - Code-Names if ever I have heard them!!

You took your sorry ass time! :D

If it is a Shell petrol station they are most likely tamil tigers (I know, don't even look like tigers).

That's a really good graphic.

Ditto.

'Bundesbank board member Thilo Sarrazin (left) wrote a book accusing Muslims of lowering the intelligence of German society, while Hindu statesman Rajan Zed (right) has appealed for more tolerance towards 'outsiders' '

so its muslims fault germans are stupid? are you kidding me? its like anything goes wrong, blame the muslims, i usually keep myself to myself and just ignore it but im getting seriously sick and tired of constant ripping on my faith. some people need to grow and start to get an education for a change!

'Bundesbank board member Thilo Sarrazin (left) wrote a book accusing Muslims of lowering the intelligence of German society, while Hindu statesman Rajan Zed (right) has appealed for more tolerance towards 'outsiders' '

so its muslims fault germans are stupid? are you kidding me? its like anything goes wrong, blame the muslims, i usually keep myself to myself and just ignore it but im getting seriously sick and tired of constant ripping on my faith. some people need to grow and start to get an education for a change!

I usually just blame the guy who doesn't speak English, doesn't matter if he's Muslim, Polish, French, Scottish etc :D

That's a really good graphic.

Ack. Seen it before. I hate it! :Pling:

It tries to simplify political stance by polarising everything into "left" or "right". Nearly all of the factors and concepts in it should and could be treated independently.

A "right" stance is all about "exclusivity", "nationalism", "pro-war", "strict parenting", "organised religion", etc., etc. ?!

A horribly subtle way of enforcing stereotypes, IMO.

Ack. Seen it before. I hate it! :Pling:

It tries to simplify political stance by polarising everything into "left" or "right". Nearly all of the factors and concepts in it should and could be treated independently.

A "right" stance is all about "exclusivity", "nationalism", "pro-war", "strict parenting", "organised religion", etc., etc. ?!

A horribly subtle way of enforcing stereotypes, IMO.

Yeah, I agree and I'm shocked that Mr Tannhauser finds it acceptable given his normal high level of intelligence :)

perhaps the germans want to relive the 30s and 40s....

Yeah, I agree and I'm shocked that Mr Tannhauser finds it acceptable given his normal high level of intelligence :)

He never said it was acceptable he just said he liked it.

FWIW the entire world you live in compartmentalizes everything. In fact you just allocated tanny babes a compartment without even lending any reasoning to why!! The diagram is essentially hugely disparaging. Tell you what though, stand and look at it like an intellect and you will see just how true and false it is.

That diagram is an utterly representative documentation of our present society.

The desire to fit into a box is fundamental to the very existence of the majority of our populace. On the other hand no-one in our country will say that a group rules their life.

Life is what it is. You get dealt a sh*t hand deal with it! There are plenty of people left and right of God,Allah etc that find their niche in life. Follow, attempt understanding, and be patient>>>> life might be a tad easier and more productive.