The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Multiculturalism has 'utterly failed'

Kim1978

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hows about we start a new system 1 out 1 in. The serial bludgers and proven benefit cheats get swapped for someone that can and will work :)

Or possibly the benefit crack down that makes Britain such an attractive destination, might make them look twice at coming here?

Well, despite the hammering (not Hammeriting) Toyota gets on this forum, they got something right then? :) I went into a local shop to collect something for a relative in Manchester the other day, that she'd ordered and asked me to pick up. I was chatting to a bloke in the queue and when I got to the counter the shopkeeper just handed me the package. He just said he could tell a Mancunian a mile off. I have gotten over it..... :) Just.

There is a difference? :D

*This was a joke and not actually my view

I think it is a social/economic issue. The problem is that certain demographs will live in certain economically poor areas. Economics force them to...and then that demograph will be labelled as the problem.

I give the example of Bradford UK. THere were some very big houses in certain areas of Bradford, when business was good there was a lot of immigration, families of Asians bought the houses. Whole areas became taken over by 'immigrants'. When the mills closed, a lot of the immigrants lost their jobs and their was both economic and social decline. Now there are some very poor Asians there and they don't seem to integrate, cause crime and problems. These Asians in Bradford have a bad name and reputation which in turn affect the other locals views. That said, I know a lot of Asians in Bradford who, like you, are well educated, intelligent and work bloody hard. These people though, to the best of my knowledge, are those that did not grow up in the economically deprived areas. I think where you are born often significantly influences who you are. The same goes for places like Harehills in Leeds and Chappeltown.

:D

Very good post though, and you sir have a very valid point.

Mr toyota was horrible to me today. I went to get some paint, I have a weird hammerite fetish.

'oh...this looks like your car' - looking at a steaming dog turd.

in my head - well who else would do this to a perfectly good car f\/(k!!!! AHHHHHHH im so sad now:(

:rlol:

when i read and see on the news about these race wars and such it all just seems like a film to me. the part of cardiff im from is verry mixed and multicultural and dare i say, the whole time i went through school untill now iv never seen a "race" fight.

back in high school the class was like a pop art pictgure with all the coulors, and accents flying around but it was never an issue. and if a white boy had a fight with a asian in at dinner time "race" was never mentioned as a factor , it was just because they had an problem that needed sorting or maybe he "he was just looking at me funny" :p.

I think the reason for this is becase in public, everybody just went by the laws and rules, and then did there own thing that made them different in there own time and these things are kept to themselvs.

the problem comes ( from all sides ) when people try to force new things on to people or have the current way of things changed to suit them.

but bi suppose its all a case of what your used to ,l im from the inner city where its just how it is. i know for a fact that up in the certain parts of the sticks thay dont have "outsiders" and they dont tolirate things that arnt as they want them.

but bi suppose its all a case of what your used to ,l im from the inner city where its just how it is. i know for a fact that up in the certain parts of the sticks thay dont have "outsiders" and they dont tolirate things that arnt as they want them.

It took me a while to fit in here, but once I found being a *isshead and pretending to like rugby opened lots of doors, plus learning the difference between a rook and a raven, and a steer and a heifer, all was fine. Still not sure what goes on in Guthrie's barn at night though.... Thought I saw an immigrant the other week, but it was old Bill, he'd fallen in the cesspit.

It took me a while to fit in here, but once I found being a *isshead and pretending to like rugby opened lots of doors, plus learning the difference between a rook and a raven, and a steer and a heifer, all was fine. Still not sure what goes on in Guthrie's barn at night though.... Thought I saw an immigrant the other week, but it was old Bill, he'd fallen in the cesspit.

:rlol: