The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Multiculturalism has 'utterly failed'

Kim1978

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think religion is the problem at all. Why should it be? Does me not drinking or praying 5 times a day prevent me from contributing to or interacting with society?

Social integration isn't compromised because of differing faiths. Just observe London for a case in point. IF, all that society considers social integration to be, is a dependence on alcohol, gambling and promiscuity then and only then will religion will be an obstacle for assimilation.

Saying that, even considering the above, I have mates who drink, gamble (very well) and some who are man-hoes lol but whilst ideologically we have differing beliefs, we have common ground in many respects. Our integration is not artificial either.

Their lack of human rights, work ethic and strict breeding controls have helped put them in the dominant position they find themselves in! Our productivity must be hugely emancipated by all the European `elf and safety rubbish and "rights", not to mention our bloated and burgeoning population. I remember my grandfather (who was a solicitor) saying, oooh what, probably 40 years ago, that allowing the legal profession to advertise in the media would be the start of a culture change, and damn it, he was spot on. He said other things too, that would probably see him arrested these days ;)

Good to see there's room to slide a little flirtation into even the most emotive of threads. :)

It's interesting to hear that Sweden has similar issues with racial integration as the UK does, and similar ways of dealing with it (i.e. sweep it under the carpet, because it's a taboo subject).

As Havard said, this is a very complex issue that would require the majority of people to face up to some uncomfortable truths about their views. I believe people are naturally wary of those of other race (I'm not talking hatred, just wariness). It's easy for this to be fanned into more sinister feelings when stirred by elements of the press. consumers of the press absorb misleading headlines, and the misinformation becomes "fact" which is spread throughout people's friends/associates.

This is only part of the problem. No doubt there are Muslims who sponge off the state (as there are white "Christian" spongers).

I moved from Malmo, Sweden to Germany and has only lived here for 7 years. The situation in Malmo was disastrous to say the least (they will have a muslim majority in 25 years btw) and has only become worse since I left.

Germany on the other hand is on a better footing although the inability of muslims to integrate here is no different than Sweden. Ze Germans have started to talk about it, quite open and honest, whereas in Sweden it is a total taboo.

So to answer your question, no, I haven't seen a change in immigration/integration lately but a significant change of attitude towards leeching immigrants. This debate is really at the center stage now, not the economy or unemployment and it seems like it is gaining momentum. I believe we will see some signifcant changes to immigration laws in the coming 6 months which will probably benefit high skilled labour from culture-close countries and tougher rules for muslims/illiterates/crimimal immigrants.

Is that a bad thing then?

And nice to see Muslims are banded together with illiterates & criminals.

The Turks/Muslims on the other hand is high overrepresented in criminal statstics and receivers of social welfare money and always worst performers in school - if they even finish it. They also tend to 'import', for lack of proper word, muslim women (who of course does not speak and will never learn a German word) from the middle east because muslim men view German women as whores.

On the school yards there is also a profound hate towards Germans by Muslims. This is nothing new to me. I experienced the same thing in Sweden. Needless to say, this 'hate' is nowhere to be found among other immigration groups.

Isn't that a social problem and not a faith issue? I am sure that is not the same case over here was not was not an issue until lately? While I was growing up, most of the smartest kids in the class were asian. My sisters & I all achieved high grades, including friends who are Muslim. Could it be the environment they are being brought up in?

When I was younger and worked for Preston City Council, more often than not, when I walked through reception there would be a Muslim male at the desk asking to talk to someone abouts grants. The best one I overheard was one chap enquiring if there was a grant available to fix his back gate. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

And how did you work out he was a Muslim Matt? I assume he had some facial hair and a backpack?

So really this is not an issue about immigration but more to do with the fact of Muslims in Germany\Sweden? It seems this has been the only thing in the papers for the last 10 years to be honest and it is almost like these Muslims popped out of the water recently. I have family and friends who live in Germany, some who have been living there for 30 odd years & contributed to society since they have been there (One being a teacher) and they have advised how hated they have been more recently (Apprantly wasn't even that bad 30 years ago).

Can't you just lock everyone up who causes trouble? Problem solved. :)

Is that a bad thing then?

And nice to see Muslims are banded together with illiterates & criminals.

There is a difference? :D

*This was a joke and not actually my view

Isn't that a social problem and not a faith issue? - While I was growing up, most of the smartest kids in the class were asian. My sisters & I all achieved high grades, including friends who are Muslim. Could it be the environment they are being brought up in?

I think it is a social/economic issue. The problem is that certain demographs will live in certain economically poor areas. Economics force them to...and then that demograph will be labelled as the problem.

I give the example of Bradford UK. THere were some very big houses in certain areas of Bradford, when business was good there was a lot of immigration, families of Asians bought the houses. Whole areas became taken over by 'immigrants'. When the mills closed, a lot of the immigrants lost their jobs and their was both economic and social decline. Now there are some very poor Asians there and they don't seem to integrate, cause crime and problems. These Asians in Bradford have a bad name and reputation which in turn affect the other locals views. That said, I know a lot of Asians in Bradford who, like you, are well educated, intelligent and work bloody hard. These people though, to the best of my knowledge, are those that did not grow up in the economically deprived areas. I think where you are born often significantly influences who you are. The same goes for places like Harehills in Leeds and Chappeltown.

Aww you guys. Much love to you. I've been away for a few days and I was really worried that I wouldn't remember who the racist f**ktards are on this forum.

So you created a special thread like this. A one-stop shop guide to the stupid.

Honestly, I've just been down to London and loved it. Where else can you get Gujarati food at 3am? What a mix.

Embrace other peoples and focus on the real enemy aiming to ruin our lives. Speaking of which. Have they announced the cuts yet?

Mr toyota was racist to me today. I went to get some clips, i have a weird foerign surname.

'oh...this looks like you' - looking at my surname on masking tape

in my head - well who else is here you dumb f\/(k!!!! AHHHHHHH im so sad now:(

he had an evil laugh to :cry:

Aww you guys. Much love to you. I've been away for a few days and I was really worried that I wouldn't remember who the racist f**ktards are on this forum.

So you created a special thread like this. A one-stop shop guide to the stupid.

Honestly, I've just been down to London and loved it. Where else can you get Gujarati food at 3am? What a mix.

Embrace other peoples and focus on the real enemy aiming to ruin our lives. Speaking of which. Have they announced the cuts yet?

Just because we're not talking about Vegans & Veggies doesn't mean you have to feel left out and get all aggressive :tongue:

'oh...this looks like you' - looking at my surname on masking tape

Maybe he actually thought you looked like the masking tape strip?

I love this topic it gets the bleeding heart liberals, staunch anti-immigration, staunch protectors of several different versions of common sense all rolled into one place :D

Personally I think the statement that multi-culturalism is not working isn't 100% true but you'll notice that it is struggling in a big way in certain places. Anywhere you have poverty in pockets the people living in that pocket will attract attention. As it stands there are a lot of muslims in those areas across Europe. Its not because they are muslim in faith that they are noticed more that the media and general populace have created a label called muslim and heaped all the sh*t aspects of poverty areas and the problems of the country into that label.

FWIW I believe we really do need to do something about the state of immigration in this country for one reason only, we currently do not have the resources to deal with our existing population let alone more people that on average are underprivileged people.

Hows about we start a new system 1 out 1 in. The serial bludgers and proven benefit cheats get swapped for someone that can and will work :)