The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Multiculturalism has 'utterly failed'

Kim1978

So you think all Nazis are inbred and all religious people are freaks? What time are you leaving for Iraq? :D

I am going to unsubscribe in a minute as we are on the racism merry go round.....:rolleyes:

I will never understand people who judge others by a single shred of information, colour of skin, religious beliefs, football team they support?

I could go an all day about my frustrations with this subject but I am now going to have a brew and watch you lot argue again...;)

H.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to unsubscribe in a minute as we are on the racism merry go round.....:rolleyes:

I will never understand people who judge others by a single shred of information, colour of skin, religious beliefs, football team they support?

I could go an all day about my frustrations with this subject but I am now going to have a brew and watch you lot argue again...;)

H.

FWIW I'm the same. Judge every situation independently and laugh at everyone equally. Makes for a much more interesting life.

Umm, are you sure, H?

When have I not been polite?

There are some things that need saying and sometimes people don't want to hear it....:innocent: If you are referring to my so called insult to the woman with the "thyroid" problem, I was actually sympathising......:sly::D

H.

Anyway you started it when you invaded Poland.

That.....was an pre-emptive strike. They were preparing an attack on the peaceful Third Reich ;)

I think it's unfair that the focus centres around one particular group, immigration has many different dimensions. Even the op singled one group of people such is the lack of understanding on the whole topic.

That is a good and very valid point. Let me comment on that.

No other immigration group shows this unwillingness to integrate. Regardless if they are from the Americas, EU countries or Asia, they all integrate and accept the German culture and way of life pretty quick, with the Vietnamese being exceptional in terms of integration and school grades.

The Turks/Muslims on the other hand is high overrepresented in criminal statstics and receivers of social welfare money and always worst performers in school - if they even finish it. They also tend to 'import', for lack of proper word, muslim women (who of course does not speak and will never learn a German word) from the middle east because muslim men view German women as whores.

On the school yards there is also a profound hate towards Germans by Muslims. This is nothing new to me. I experienced the same thing in Sweden. Needless to say, this 'hate' is nowhere to be found among other immigration groups.

Why are we Muslims at the forefront of topics like these? Immigration and the issues that arise from it involve more than just one group of people. Personally, I care very little for sensationalist sentiments that almost always arise from the kind of sources the OP highlighted in the first post.

Like an American bloke once said to me, "Muslims (actually he said Moslems) are like the new n*ggers". As crude a statement as that is, it does make sense if one thinks about what he means.

There is an issue with Multiculturalism, I do not deny that but its not a problem with Multiculturalism itself but it arises from it. I believe the value and worth of humanity will be seriously undermined if mankind cannot look past the differences such as skin colour, culture, faith etc. ALL parties have a responsibility to assimilate and work together. Pointing the fingers at each other and crying about it won't help matters.

Just to add fuel to the debate, what about expats in Muslim countries? I come across lots of members here weeping about the 'British' voice being drowned out by minorities but look abroad and the same can be said by Muslims in the Middle East where their white counterparts often get favourable treatment over the majority of their 'own kind'.

I think this issue is bound to arise over and over again as the world becomes 'smaller' as a result of globalisation and a variety of other factors.

fair play to the germans for actually having the balls to say anything at all about it......is it wrong to ask people to at least speak the language of the country you live in.....again though as has been said brits temselves in spain keep to their own so its not just muslims turks etc

Just to add fuel to the debate, what about expats in Muslim countries? I come across lots of members here weeping about the 'British' voice being drowned out by minorities but look abroad and the same can be said by Muslims in the Middle East where their white counterparts often get favourable treatment over the majority of their 'own kind'.

Because they probably have something to "offer" rather than "take". Or at least that's the general perception.

It's a new trend for westerners to expatriate in Muslim counties and it's almost the same thing as imigration in Europe in the 50's and 60's: They were needed, for all kind of reasons. The "problem" started because they stayed and didn't leave after 5 years...

Also EU expats in Muslim countries have to abide to the local traditions with fear of concequences if they don't, something that imigrants here are almost exempt of.

This is quite a deep topic but one thing we should also consider is future[sHOCK][/sHOCK] generations. Let me put this in a matter of fact kind of way;

* I lived in Pakistan for about 11 years, the best school in Karachi (yes that's Karachi from COD MW2 :p) was an American one with LOADS of expats and my best friend and neighbour was an American. This was all before 9/11 so the world was a completely different place. White people were treated like royalty (mostly because they had the cash) but also because, dare I say it, white chicks are better looking generally (I think so anyways ;) - Hey Charlotte, how you doin? )

* Moved to England and got the sh*t kicked out of me in school on the first day because of my paki accent. It's kinda funny looking back but for the longest time I didn't understand the hatred towards me. Over the years it made me stronger.

I have a complete mix of mates in terms of backgrounds, skin colour, faiths etc. It's most likely down to the fact that I live in London which is a melting pot society to the distaste of Nick Griffith the c*ck. I am a practicing Muslim but that in no way prevents me from going out with my mates and having a good time. I better understand other backgrounds now because I actually interact with them daily as opposed to being a keyboard warrior whinging at the 'ethnics' for their type of food etc. We all show each other respect and respect each other's beliefs. It's not hard. You can call me a paki or towel head or terrorist like my mates do as long as its in jest. I don't mind neither do my mates. We are pretty crude at times calling each other pak1s, n*ggers or ginger. But we all get a long. Ask Nevin or Dangx lol.

Its very easy to look at the negative and the likes of the Daily Mail love those kinds of stories but tell me this, amidst the Quran burning controversy how many of you knew about the mosque and church built side by side to each other in Texas?

Muslims have to make a much greater effort of assimilating in the West I admit that but that doesn't mean going out drinking, clubbing or shagging (not implying that that's what other do) but I mean getting out of fated communities and being active. I think the new generation will hopefully do this and from where I am its already happening without us even thinking about it. If Muslims do take over the world, you guys are f***ed because Halal food is always going to be on the menu. Oh yeah b*tches. Belly dance

'Multics' you're right in your post but its for the government to ensure people don't leech off the State. We all should contribute to this country, I know I do and am massively undervalued regardless. I know I could never go on the dole if, God forbid, I ever lost my job because to me personally its shameful. Countering this though, 'we' contribute A LOT to the country as far as our community is concerned but that's just us.

I hate to generalise but Somalians in my opinion are generally the biggest culprits in not contributing what they should. They get away with a lot because the System is broken and easily exploited. I do ha e Somalian mates though who are very hard working and extremely educated.

When I was younger and worked for Preston City Council, more often than not, when I walked through reception there would be a Muslim male at the desk asking to talk to someone abouts grants. The best one I overheard was one chap enquiring if there was a grant available to fix his back gate. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

It tended to be the older generation however, there was rarely any younger ones coming in. It's probably more to do with intergration over the generations. The more generations that pass, the more it will be easier for this 'intergration' happen as people become 'similar' and put a lesser onus on things like faith etc.

The only time the world will truely be in harmony is when people forget religion and move on. People focus to much on skin colour in these kinds of arguments. It's irrelevant. It's about social intergration. It's the same as choicing who your close friends are. It's those people that have similar tastes and ideas.

I hate to generalise but Somalians in my opinion are generally the biggest culprits in not contributing what they should. They get away with a lot because the System is broken and easily exploited. I do ha e Somalian mates though who are very hard working and extremely educated.

You said it mate. The Somalians who come to Europe today have grown up with hunger, war, no government and rapes in their daily lives. I am sure very few of them are able to read and write, let alone do some basic mathematics.

To integrate a person like that is difficult, if not an impossible task. In no way comparable to an European immigrant.

Big fan of the Swedes. I'm all for 'intergration' with Swedish populace :thumbs:

That is good to hear. I have gotten the feeling Swedes have world-wide a pretty good reputation and are easy to deal with.