The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yahoo Japan Auctions

terribleturner

You first need to go to the microsoft website and download the japanese language then it will display the page in japanese and then you will be aboe to translate it and not get just question marks :)

but the translation uses google/altavsita/whoever as a proxy, so it's they who get the site and then present it to you. (makes me think of Southpark that phrase). So umm being able to display Japanese characters won't have any bearing on whether or not it's translated properly. I should think.

but the translation uses google/altavsita/whoever as a proxy, so it's they who get the site and then present it to you. (makes me think of Southpark that phrase). So umm being able to display Japanese characters won't have any bearing on whether or not it's translated properly. I should think.

it wouldnt translate the yahoo site for me until i installed the japanese language!? my pc must be a little mental like me :ecstatic:

Mike

It works so much better/faster for some reason if you have the lang. pack on your machine... I have no idea why.

Regards,

Gaz.

ooo thats nice

http://www.geocities.jp/gt_tune2003/arz5.jpg

http://www.geocities.jp/gt_tune2003/arz8.jpg

spec list

Manufacturer name: Toyota Car species name: At the time of 48000km E/g overhaul being completed!! Grade name: Circuit specification RZ

Year system: Heisei 07 year Travel distance: 70,000km Vehicle inspection expiration date: 2006 August

Body type: 3 door hatch-backs Color: Silver

Restoration history: There is no restoration history Routine inspection records: There are records,

Delivery condition: After the inspection servicing delivery Owner past record:−

Mission: 6 fast manuals Steering wheel: The right handle

Comment:

Today!You say the Osaka GT sport specialty store kirk love Kansai Matsubara store. This time, management user like this corporation, because at this corporation you changed the car which makes important, again, it exhibited. E/g is completed, at 48000km OH some days ago, at this corporation OH just could point the turbine. Without restoration history as for enormous スープラ you think in actual travelling and above this that it is not rarely. By all means, and others please be in actual car observation do without modesty and! !

* * * * It is main remodelling place, * * * *

At the time of 48000km E/g OH (connecting rod and crank balance taking other things)

HKS high cam

TRUST T88-34D turbine KIT (west gate)

HKS V professional

HKS custom-made

TRUST intercooler

720cc injector ×6

HKS EVC

HKS triple plate clutch

HKS muffler

Fuel pump 2 basic applying

Battery movement

TRUST オイルク - Ra

BILION super thermo-

Top secret height pitch

ボルクレーシング (F 235/40/18 R 255/35/18)

F tire POTENZA RE-01 R tire ROTENZA RE-01R (new item)

TRD full scale meter

Additional meter (boost and oil temperature, oil pressure and burning pressure, exhaust)

Aero (F horsefly flag S, R ェエイルサイド)

RECARO seat ×2