The mkiv Supra Owners Club

50" 3D Samsung Plasma and 3 sets of shutter glasses and Blue ray 3D player for £999

ManwithSupra

Whether 3D is a gimmick or not, after I saw some footage I crumbled

It's certainly no gimmick, but not main stream yet. Once producers of films etc have moved away from the novelty 'something' flying out and just make a 3D film as they would have but in 3D, then that's when it will be at its best.

I agree, Black Opps in 3D would be awesome - some depth for grenade throws perhaps?

It's certainly no gimmick, but not main stream yet. Once producers of films etc have moved away from the novelty 'something' flying out and just make a 3D film as they would have but in 3D, then that's when it will be at its best.

I agree, Black Opps in 3D would be awesome - some depth for grenade throws perhaps?

To say im excited is an understatement :lol:

From what I've been reading it does sound impressive so not long left to try it out now, 2 weeks on Tuesday is the 9th :D

The preview I read commented on how zooming feels like the scope is right in your face and you are looking down the scope yourself, explosions from shrapnal, empty rounds from out of your gun flying across your shoulder etc etc I cant wait :cool:

If the 3D perspective is going to be anything close to Motorstorm it will be quality.

just so you all know black ops 3d will be 720p not full 1080

To say im excited is an understatement :lol:

From what I've been reading it does sound impressive so not long left to try it out now, 2 weeks on Tuesday is the 9th :D

The preview I read commented on how zooming feels like the scope is right in your face and you are looking down the scope yourself, explosions from shrapnal, empty rounds from out of your gun flying across your shoulder etc etc I cant wait :cool:

If the 3D perspective is going to be anything close to Motorstorm it will be quality.

Your going to have to let me know how COD BO will look as it may push me to buy a 3D plasma.

Just be into currys, they advised me not to buy a 3D tv and wait 3 years for the ones that dont need glasses. Shocking huh.

And in 3 years time they could ask you to wait another 3 years for future technology :lol: its alright playing the waiting game but there is always going to be something better in a year or two's time and so on and so on and people could wait and wait and end up buying nothing :lol:

What numpties.