The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Twinturbo veilside

absz

Verry nice !!!

Any chance you know what is the offset and the with of your rims .Love the looks of them and i also have wide arches on my supra .

GLWTS!!!

i'll have a look at the wheels and see if i can find the offset for you.:)

Did this sell mate ?

sold to someone from germany but have had no contact YET still waiting.:(

what colour is that ( and dont say blue lol)

what code is it ?

Its a rover blue will pm you the colour code once i check my records.;)

Cool cool!

Any chance you know wher you got them from,

My supra has got wide arches and im strugling to find a nice rims to suit the car.

Your look the nuts with them rims on.

Fancy a swap for two sets of work vs/kf:d???

The wheels were on the car when i bought it, pm wiggy1980 he might be able to shed some light on the alloys.

Nice one bud, did you buy a APR GT 300 carbon wing from me years ago? What happend to that car, was a gold wide body or something??

Yep thats me:) was gold then black, i sold the car to someone in BOLTON about six months ago. the carbon wing is still on the car and going strong:d

sold to the man above:)

Indeed!! ;) guilty as charged! Lol.

Going to have to change my Avatar now!!

Thanks again for everything Absz, going to be making this into something special so watch this space! :)

To say I'm chuffed would be a major understatement! Did you get my text Absz mate??

Cheers.

Pete

Nice one pete,got your self a lovely looking car there,will be a great start to the Kent mini meets

Cheers Dave mate, very pleased to be back in the fold so to speak! ;) lots of ideas and plans for this one as it's a keeper as Goldmember would say!! Lol.

You'll have to pop over for a nose with Rob mate, might even get that cuppa we keep talking about! ;)

brilliant news been talking to peter for a while now and he has been searching for donkeys for a nice project base car. really nice car this and i know you have a few plans up your sleeve, its going to be a nice car. best of luck mate and get you bum along to some meets.

Cheers Rob mate, will be up for some meets once i've addressed a few annoying bits and got the engine bay looking a bit more respectable! (read shiney!! ;)).

You should pop over for a nose mate if you fancy it?!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.