The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fikse Billet Split Rims.. 11x18 & 12x18

JamieP

Yeah you need something like veilside over fenders or nur motorsport arches (TRD kit maybe) for these mate, im going to leave them on here a few days then i will list them on driftworks, im sure they will go in no time over there but id like to see them on another supra.

Right, just fitted the other set to mine, on the back of the wheel there is loads of meat and when doing up the nuts you only get a few turns, not enough imo, you can either maching some of the back off the wheel where it bolts on, you could take as much as 15mm off and there for alter the offset, any decent machine company could do this, or just fit longer studs such as the ARP ones that are 20mm longer.:)

I will get some fitted pictures up the weekend when i have fitted my longer studs, i have some arp ones in the shed.

Let's see a pic on your car

these are awsome

I will get some pics up sunday, i also have bought the AM teams dry wheels, 13" wide rears and mags, look a bit like advans:cool: im keeping them an all, gonna flog my RH split rims soon.

• 4 weeks later...
Too late :rolleyes:

Lol, next time i get over to Lee's i will take the fronts with me and a decent camera, those pics of mine was on iphone.

Looks the bizz, by the way.

Cheers Ed, best wheels ive seen on a supra, and being 18" i now have a good choice in tyres, getting R rated tyres in the 19's i had was hard work.

Will have to see if i can get my arches pulled that far, doubt it though. Fronts would fit perfect on mine...

I will get back to you on this jamie, need to call a friend wednesday to see for what kind of money he could do the mod with arches.

Edit:

Just spoken to him, and also had a look on Supraforums. Looks like widebody arches/ wings is defo a must for the 12j rears.

:( damn, just when you have the money ready and waiting, and they wont fit...

Good luck with sale anyway.

Will have to see if i can get my arches pulled that far, doubt it though. Fronts would fit perfect on mine...

I will get back to you on this jamie, need to call a friend wednesday to see for what kind of money he could do the mod with arches.

Edit:

Just spoken to him, and also had a look on Supraforums. Looks like widebody arches/ wings is defo a must for the 12j rears.

:( damn, just when you have the money ready and waiting, and they wont fit...

Good luck with sale anyway.

Yeah, as stated in the first post these are widebody fitment, rears stick out from a stock body about 50mm, rears are 12x18 et24, i will get a picture of how far the front stick out on saturday when im at Lee's, fronts are et26 iirc, i guess its about 20-30mm past the stock front arch so again, nur motorsport arches or the like, ridox/veilside/doluck also do wider front arches.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.