The mkiv Supra Owners Club

250mph, $130,000 Supra.

JamieP

Now that's a question!!

Obviously this is an amazing piece of kit. It could do with some body changes (and de-stickering etc), and with this kind of power I doubt it's going to be something you could live with everyday...

On the other hand Inferno's is an amazing build and you could live with it.

The obvious answer is if you can afford this, you'd be able to have both :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Simply staggering.

The 'car you would rather have' argument is pointless. 80k for a car that does nearly 250mph in a mile for 80K!!!. People are looking at it just as a supra, and not for its main merit.......ITS SPEED!!

Find another car for 80k with similar performance?.......didn't think so.

I would rather have JP's than that one too, IMO the J mobile is the best looking supra I have ever seen, take out JP's lump and throw in a 3.4 with a tilton and you have a better car. But unless I won the lottery it would be a DB9 if I were spending that money, or a nice camper, saw a 45ft 4 slide for $190,000!!!!!!

Interior pic below

when it comes to all the super cars none hit the spot for me except the Astons so Dude im with you on that.

lambos and ferrari's are silly expensive toys. that supra though is a master peace. 1500rwhp is no joke but if i had 80k i wouldnt buy that. that is because throughout jamies build i have noticed one thing and that is there is no use having all that power if you cant put it down! for me a 600hp is more than enough as i can handle it and enjoy it.

if you have a think about it, jamies car isnt far from that price tag when it comes to cost. you dont realise how much money goes when you start modifying, you get carried away until one day you sum it up and realise damn that cost a lot!

Lol, i was just reading about that one, looks nice, i like the CCw c14 wheels, £26,000 is still a lot of money for a t67 on a emanage though.

Do you think someone will buy that, it's a lot of cash to depart with. You'd have to be a real Supra fan.

The answer to your question is below:

Simply staggering.

The 'car you would rather have' argument is pointless. 80k for a car that does nearly 250mph in a mile for 80K!!!. People are looking at it just as a supra, and not for its main merit.......ITS SPEED!!

Find another car for 80k with similar performance?.......didn't think so.