The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheap 'chip tuning' at AFR

dude

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
Dude, my mate has a 2009 Honda Accord td, 180hp model and he's interested in a chip job. Would you know what sort of power/torque/MPG increases he's likely to see plus what would the cost be? Cheers :)

What is the exact model dude as im having trouble finding a 180bhp TD in the database.

Hey dude - do these reflashes cause any issues with the diesel particulate filters? My little '07 plate 1.6TDCi Focus may benefit from something like this but I'd be a bit worried about clogging up the DPF quicker as that's a pricey item to change!

The DPF can clog up quicker on some cars !!! We can completly remove the DPF and disable the warning light in the ecu so you never have to change one again. If you go that route the DPF HAS to be removed, you will have no warning lights on the dash after.

i have just bought a golf mk5 gt tdi 180bhp what could i expect

I take it you mean the 2.0 16V ?????? If so the data base gives that at 170bhp with a 75NM gain and 30BHP

I will do the first couple of cars interested at £250 after that the price will be £300 both + vat. RRP is over £360 and up depending on model and make etc.