The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Are there any famous members on here?

jackso11

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am part of a family who own a large chain of shops all over the UK, I can't tell you which shop though as everybody will want freebies :D All I can tell you is that our shop was founded in 1911, and today we are a £180 million turnover company with nearly 400 shops and cafes and around 200 franchises together with internet, mail order and commercial services :)

I am part of a family who own a large chain of shops all over the UK, I can't tell you which shop though as everybody will want freebies :D All I can tell you is that our shop was founded in 1911, and today we are a £180 million turnover company with nearly 400 shops and cafes and around 200 franchises together with internet, mail order and commercial services :)

mmmm.... chocolates ;)

*cough cough* Thornton's *Cough Cough* Freebies :D

What? So not naming the shop is going to make the difference between asking for freebies or not?

I'd be more than happy to receive a load of freebies off of you no matter what you were selling. Even if it's from Thorntons, it'll happily sit in the lock-up until I can barter it for something useful from the missus.

Success doesn't breed fame. You're in the wrong thread.. :p

The ha'penny shop, which has become Poundland?

That's inflation for you! :D