The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Are there any famous members on here?

jackso11

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the same vein as winning a pencil case, I won the Local Skittles knockout last year. I have a cup and everything. I am a local legend around here. It has unfortunately made me into a recluse of sorts. I haven't been asked to open any civic events but I know the calls will come soon.

I'm famous for a list of things

World traveller

Soldier of fortune

Oppressor of champions

Stallion trainer

Wars fought

Revolutions started

Spiders castrated

Governments run

Uprisings arranged

International lover

Casual hero

Philosopher

Orgies organised

Bars emptied

Virgins converted

Computers verified

Right good car driver

Oh yeah & being Scottish in Ireland meens everyone knows who i am but i don't know half the people saying hello :blink:

Appart from that i'm just your average guy.

In short yes, and no im not telling you my real name and what i do as you will all want freebies like the bunch of free loaders you are, or sell pictures of me to the press.

Why do you think i refuse to attend the bluewater meets.

It's NOBR!!!!!!:woot:

It's ok though, most members are straight, so your DVD's won't be in too much demand :)

unfortunatly for me im more infamous having been a very naughty boy when i was younger had 2 appearances on police stop in series 1 and 2 and also had to get rid of 2 of my most favourite cars that were involved in incidents that made me a very wanted man by gypsies.......10 years on i still have to avoid certain areas needless to say im hoping that in another 10 years i can put them behind me

unfortunatly for me im more infamous having been a very naughty boy when i was younger had 2 appearances on police stop in series 1 and 2 and also had to get rid of 2 of my most favourite cars that were involved in incidents that made me a very wanted man by gypsies.......10 years on i still have to avoid certain areas needless to say im hoping that in another 10 years i can put them behind me

Do tell more!