The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra 3.0 TT £5500!

Guest Radox

Hi

For sale:

Toyota Supra 3.0 Twin Turbo AUTO.

Car was painted in January so it looks absolutely stunning (no dents, no scratches)!

I have got the car since December 2009 and it has never disappointed me. Gearbox works smooth, an engine is great and turbos sounds great!

It has about 73.000 miles done which is nothing for these legendary engines! The car is in daily use, so the mileage might increase a little bit.

It has two small cracks on the windscreen.

The car is a real head turner. It is also very fast, you will love it!!

It has bought in February wheels with 18" tyres:

2x Pirelli 235/40/18;

2x Michelin 255/35/18;

5 Zigen exhaust;

Tinted windows;

Body kit;

Facelift headlights (very hard to find and costs a small fortune );

New Rear Facelift lights (still got the boxes);

HKS Turbo Timer;

HKS Dump Valve;

JVC DVD;

MOT till November 2011, Tax till end of February 2011

Any questions please contact on 07907 693 925.

!! NO SWAP !!

£5000.

I just reduced the price, so please do not send me any offers.

• 2 weeks later...

This powerful machine drives better than it looks, so if you looking for a sport car - look no more!!

This Is really a bargain but what do you mean with drives better than it looks? Are you saying MK4's are ugly? :blink::blink::tongue:

This powerful machine drives better than it looks, so if you looking for a sport car - look no more!!

This Is really a bargain but what do you mean with drives better than it looks? Are you saying MK4's are ugly? :blink::blink::tongue:

No mate, I think it was more a dig at YOUR car's styling, which IMO is a a touch personal, nothing a respray or wrap wouldn't sort though if the new owner felt inclined, bargain, glws :)

lol

I was just trying to describe technical site of the car.

I do not suggest that supra is a bad looking car. I think it is beutiful!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.