collectables and strange hobbies.

SupraStar 3000

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oops

2000AD, Judge Dredd Megazine.....

Somewhere in my father's loft are 200AD issues 1-100 in bags with freebies still attached.

From the top of my head there were some Star Wars cut-out models, a space spinner thing and some bionic man stickers on the fist few issues.

Are they worth owt?

I collect warhamer 40k

Forgot about that, collect space orks, chaos marines and imperial fists atm, but in the past have collected the following and sold them as high point armies.

Fantasy.

ork

eldar

dwarf

chaos

skeleton

imperial

Necromunda.

All the races

40K.

Ork

chaos

tau

eldar

ultra marines

dark angles

space wolves

blood angels

tyranids.

Have spent too much on this hobby, but its worth it, may favourite thing was making fallen characters which have been covered in acid, and thats where the skeleton spares come in and a soldering iron lol. Also went into making dioramas with them.

Forgot about that, collect space orks, chaos marines and imperial fists atm, but in the past have collected the following and sold them as high point armies.

Fantasy.

ork

eldar

dwarf

chaos

skeleton

imperial

Necromunda.

All the races

40K.

Ork

chaos

tau

eldar

ultra marines

dark angles

space wolves

blood angels

tyranids.

Have spent too much on this hobby, but its worth it, may favourite thing was making fallen characters which have been covered in acid, and thats where the skeleton spares come in and a soldering iron lol. Also went into making dioramas with them.

any pics of the dioramas mate?

and yes, i know its nothing to do with diarrhea.

I like model scenes. Made a few WW2 era battle scenes myself.

any pics of the dioramas mate?

and yes, i know its nothing to do with diarrhea.

I like model scenes. Made a few WW2 era battle scenes myself.

WW" scenes were fun to make, I had a thing for the german army, and liked doing trench warfare and tank scenes. Good trick I used to do was use window putty for the mud. It was the right base colour and when wet you could leave track marks foot prints and make cave ins so easy and the bonus of it setting was the icing on the cake.

I have commissed a guy to build a 40k marine army. I will put some photos up tonight. He is pretty good what he does.

I also buy and sell old and new toys (http://shop.ebay.co.uk/marbleapple/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1)

i collect 1:18 scale ferrari's made by burrago, all in red too.... collection is big.

You want to collect the 1:18 scale Minichamps versions. Will hold the price better than Bburago.

Fantasy.

ork

eldar

dwarf

chaos

skeleton

imperial

Necromunda.

All the races

40K.

Ork

chaos

tau

eldar

ultra marines

dark angles

space wolves

blood angels

tyranids.

I used to collect space wolves and necrons, my space wolve armie was an appoclypse army in excess of 6000 points, but these and my necrons were lost a few year back :( in a fire,

Had a few years not having any left a few month ago i spent loads on starting a tau force

I have commissed a guy to build a 40k marine army. I will put some photos up tonight. He is pretty good what he does.

I also buy and sell old and new toys (http://shop.ebay.co.uk/marbleapple/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1)

You want to collect the 1:18 scale Minichamps versions. Will hold the price better than Bburago.

Thats part of the fun doing it yourself lol, will look forward to the pics fella

I used to collect space wolves and necrons, my space wolve armie was an appoclypse army in excess of 6000 points, but these and my necrons were lost a few year back :( in a fire,

Had a few years not having any left a few month ago i spent loads on starting a tau force

Tau are not my thing any more they just seem boring at some times. Feel for you losing the wolves like that fella.