The mkiv Supra Owners Club

collectables and strange hobbies.

SupraStar 3000

Forgot about that, collect space orks, chaos marines and imperial fists atm, but in the past have collected the following and sold them as high point armies.

Fantasy.

ork

eldar

dwarf

chaos

skeleton

imperial

Necromunda.

All the races

40K.

Ork

chaos

tau

eldar

ultra marines

dark angles

space wolves

blood angels

tyranids.

Have spent too much on this hobby, but its worth it, may favourite thing was making fallen characters which have been covered in acid, and thats where the skeleton spares come in and a soldering iron lol. Also went into making dioramas with them.

Lol, I used to collect lead figures when i was a kid :)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something that isn't as much an actual collection but could be deemed as such is guitar plectrums. I have/had millions of them, in all different textures, shapes, thicknesses and colours.

I was going to "collect" guitars as my collection has included some ultra rare models of massive value but it was too expensive to keep them all. I've sold some that I kinda regret. Still have the 2 rarest though. Maybe one day I'll build it back up :)

Guest blueangel
well you sure do, i think its sad really but i just enjoy painting in spare time with a nice beer. chills me out.

im painting the great uncean one at the moment :eyebrows: what a model.

im a geek aint i?? reputation ruined :(

Lol i paint too and it really is chilling and keeps me outta trouble

well you sure do, i think its sad really but i just enjoy painting in spare time with a nice beer. chills me out.

im painting the great uncean one at the moment :eyebrows: what a model.

im a geek aint i?? reputation ruined :(

Not a geek at all fella, its calming and I normally sit down for hours on end painting. Its a good thing as while I am painting I don't smoke and it saves me atleast 20 fags lol.

I used to collect NES and SNES games/consoles, but sold a load of recently as I was playing most of the games on my Wii or emulator on PC so they were taking up space

The only real thing I guess I collect is Green Day records/CDs, i.e. coloured vinyls, radio promos, foreign versions etc. Got just over 100 items all different.

Would like to say I collect guitars too but that is a lot more expensive and takes up too much space, hence I've only got 6 at the moment!

Thats part of the fun doing it yourself lol, will look forward to the pics fella

I don't have time to do it myself and the painting (or playing with them) doesn't interest me. It's the collecting of them. A couple of basic models below:

I also collect these thing: Matchbox toys from the 1960's. The Miura is valued at about £250, the E Type at £80. The Pontiac box is worth over £900 just for the box due to it's rareity.

I don't have time to do it myself and the painting (or playing with them) doesn't interest me. It's the collecting of them. A couple of basic models below:

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/marbleapple/SAM_1120.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c266/marbleapple/SAM_1097.jpg

I'm liking the finish on them fella, I hate it when people flat colour them, they just look wrong i like dirt and battle damage.:cool:

Are you base colouring then building up?

I tend to layer up and then wash in.

Books here. It's not so much that me and Mrs. T collect them, we just never get rid of any. There's about 1500 distributed around the house, and we're seriously running out of space.

Same here. I prefer quality. She prefers quantity. She also reads the last few pages first when they won't make any sense.

Women eh?:blink: