The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chicken pox in adults = nasty

JamieP

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the pox just after easter this year. I'm 29. I didn't see the big deal the first couple of days:rolleyes: Then I really come out in them. No sleep for days and 3 weeks off work:blink:

Its not the worst illness in the world but a really nasty bloody thing to be fair, knocks you about for a bit.

Camomile lotion was a PITA for me. I hated the dryness and swear it made me itch more:D

Pleased you're on the mend Jamie:)

right ok, Dr Shah is back. on some of the big itchy mother of spots put tooth paste on them. it will cool them and numb em out.

drink lots of water. the more you drink, the more you pi$$ the quicker all the infection will exit your system.

also if you have any very tight clothes, were them, it will keep your skin supressed a little and wont keep rubbing on the spots and then making u wana scratch them.

Is any of that true, or just massive bull? I'm not sure one "wees away" infection.

Is any of that true, or just massive bull? I'm not sure one "wees away" infection.

You expel toxins in all manor of ways, weeing being one of them. Sweating, sneezing, coughing, vomiting and pooing are others. When you have an infection where puss forms, the puss IIRC is actually dead cells from your antibodies and the infection fighting it out. Basically the green/white/yellow goo is dead soldiers :)

your body is a big dirt filter. water helps to clear a lot impurities out of your body. bear in mind over 90% of our bodies is water. a lot of functions happen in your body that require water to make it happen......

you dont essentially wee everything out but water helps to naturally filter....

You expel toxins in all manor of ways, weeing being one of them. Sweating, sneezing, coughing, vomiting and pooing are others. When you have an infection where puss forms, the puss IIRC is actually dead cells from your antibodies and the infection fighting it out. Basically the green/white/yellow goo is dead soldiers :)

So all this pus coming out when I wee or play with the fireman is a good thing.