The mkiv Supra Owners Club

gps speedo

dr_jekyll

I bought a very basic GPS speed camera detector from a company called Fuzion. Works fine, but at 99 MPH it goes back to 1 and starts counting up again. If you buy a pink one they are cheaper (so I bought a pink one... ) The first unit belched smoke and got mad hot on connecting it but they changed it with no real dramas. The model is Micro Fuzion Express. http://www.microfuzion.com/

Do you have a smart phone? Plenty of GPS speedos for these. For windows mobile search for hdSpeedo on here, if an Android phone watch this space. :-)

:yeahthat:

I have an android app called SpeedView that as well as a normal speedo-type display, also has a HUD mode, displaying the digits in a mirror-image so you can set the phone on the dashboard and it reflects off the windscreen like a Head-up Display. Seems pretty accurate too. Also includes a trip meter, altimeter and graphical speed trace.