The mkiv Supra Owners Club

'93 - '95 (Black) N/A Supra

Tim_v_M

Hi all,

After the ownership of a TT supra for almost half a year now, it's time for a second one :p.

What I'm looking for is a N/a Supra, preferably Black, build between '93 - '95 with as much aftermarket goodies as possible, or at least leather or racing seats (Like Brides, Recaros etc.)

And, within 2 hours of the Folkestone Eurotunnel.

Why?

Well, N/a because of my budget. a TT is OK too, but for my budget it won't going to happen. Why black? Because mine is black too, and as I maybe want to switch some parts would it be nice if the colour is the same :p. Why leather/racing seats and goodies? Well, same reason as above.

Within 2 hours of the Tunnel because of I don't want to travel all day. I really need to be back home as early as possible as I have to work very early every day.

I would prefer a '93 - '95 car as they are less expensive to import, the remaining tax on it is lower. And because it eventually will be sold ( 2 Supras and a Pick up truck is a bit too much for a 19 year old :innocent: ) I want it to be as cheap as possible to get it in the Netherlands.

Well, I hope you can help me, maybe you are selling or know one that fit my requirements.

Oh, Budget?

Around 3,000 pounds.

Thanks!

Regards,

Tim

Your best bet is to buy my TT :)

I know, almost did that 5 months ago.

so you want to buy a car to your dream spec and expect someone to have those exact mods and have the car up for sale?

Well, a n/a with some nice seats can't be that difficult?

I may be missing something, but surely.... no... SURELY... it's going to cost you less (a whole heap of less) to buy the bits you want to fit into your TT new, than to continue on the almost impossible quest of finding someone selling an NA with exactly the bits you want already installed, just so you can rip them out and then sell the NA on???

Unless..... NA's fetch a better price in Holland than they do in the UK and you will end up better off on the deal by taking out the exensive bits of the NA and replacing them with stock bits then selling it on?

Edit: If that's the case, do you want a UK based business partner? :eyebrows:

I may be missing something, but surely.... no... SURELY... it's going to cost you less (a whole heap of less) to buy the bits you want to fit into your TT new, than to continue on the almost impossible quest of finding someone selling an NA with exactly the bits you want already installed, just so you can rip them out and then sell the NA on???

Unless..... NA's fetch a better price in Holland than they do in the UK and you will end up better off on the deal by taking out the exensive bits of the NA and replacing them with stock bits then selling it on?

Edit: If that's the case, do you want a UK based business partner? :eyebrows:

No wrong. Unless I get around €1000 - €2000 extra when I buy the seats.

The idea is to buy a N/a car with at least some nice seats, rip the seats out, place the ones that are in my TT back and sell it again.

Oh, and thanks for the Business partner offer, only I don't exactly see how that would help me. Saves me some travelling in the UK maybe. But, if you can make me a good offer, feel free to PM me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well in fact i'm still looking for one!

I know there are plenty for sale, only it's everytime not exactly (or close to) what I'm looking for. I dropped my idea of bucket seats as they are hard to find in a N/a. (However, if they are in there it's no problem ofcourse.)

Only thing is at the moment i'm looking more for somewhere closer to 2k than 3k. How closer to what I'm really looking for how more I might spend. (Ok, 3k isn't very much, but that still is the maximum.)

Ideal car:

'93 - '95

N/a (However TT is ok to ;) )

Black

Manual

Bucket seats (or leather)

MPH with KMH dails

Pillar pod

Decent wheels.

But, as said, anything considered now.

If you have, or know something please send me a PM.

Thanks!

(Oh btw, I'm also looking for a Daily drive. Has to be pre-86. Prefer something like a USA pick-up or 4x4 running on LPG.)

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.