Ricky49

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you must be over the moon mate id be a very happy customer.:D

after seeing all these builds im geting very inpatient i want ryan to work his magic on mine:eyebrows:

hopfully wont be too long :sly:

He certainly knows his stuff,

Yes Im very pleased. Top credit to Lee and his skills, workmanship and eye to detail.

She's a bit of a handful.

It feels a different car again since the last time it was mapped. With the traction setting set on full wet mode it still lights the wheels up with the traction setting trying it's best.

I drove it home from work last night and had a blast on the dual carrigeway. Plant my right foot and just over 4k she slams down in a squat noses comes up and I just hang on as she tries to do the sideways shuffle.

I'm going to have to get some wider wheels to get some extra rubber.

Edited by Ricky49 (see edit history)

Sounds like your having fun :)

She's a bit of a handful.

It feels a different car again since the last time it was mapped. With the traction setting set on full wet mode it still lights the wheels up with the traction setting trying it's best.

I drove it home from work last night and had a blast on the dual carrigeway. Plant my right foot and just over 4k she slams down in a squat noses comes up and I just hang on as she tries to do the sideways shuffle.

I'm going to have to get some wider wheels to get some extra rubber.

• 4 weeks later...

Right well I think the car is done for now (if I decide to keep it) so a couple of shots before it was put to bed.

Yesterday it was over at invisable touch detail for a protection detail and what a difference.

I went to a mates in Portsmouth today and I turned the boost down two clicks so was running about 90hp less at about 670hp, I had more fun in it than I did at 758hp no traction issues and my AFR reading were spot on.

Your car is lovely mate, very much enjoyed having it here :) Cant believe i didnt get any pics in the garage. You need to get some engine bay shots up, its a work of art in there :thumbs:

Cheers Christian, I will be over again to you before the big shows start coming round. Plenty of time for pics.

I will get some pics up soon