The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ive just diagnosed myself with a new phobia.

Purity14

I'd call that an iced bun. Crumpets, or pikelets as I know them by, are on a different level of holiness.

I kept the picture small, due to its amazing tripe-o-phobial power.

I more meant that I was having sponge cake for dessert :-)

I wonder if the OP ever washes himself or his car with anything sponge-like. Or is it purely all jet-wash action?

A fellow sufferer, how does this make you feel.

I think its the third worst one i have seen :(

Is it wrong that i find that strangely hot :D

I could totally rub that all day haha. :eyebrows:

Hot girl and nice texture.

[edit] My phobia is motorbikes. Watching some of them overtake in places and nearly die scares the crap outa me...

Peace out.

im a very understanding guy really... but this phobia is just pathetic and the way you say 'ive just worked out ive got [such and such] phobia' .... seriously... this mean you looked at a cluster of holes after, what, being alive 30years? and then NOW u suddenly realise you have a phobia. If you really had a phobia you would of had it from a young age - hense get a grip and quit ur whining!

The pipes and the clogs things dont bother me but anything like that on the body or on an animal just makes me want to puke!

pipes and all nothing, but the human and cats ones, it just makes me feel like my skins crawling and it looks likes maggots eating the flesh, not nice at all, last post and last time im opening this thread. I'm off to puke now.

:yeahthat: Crumpet and cake just looks tasty.

I think it's more a squeamishness than proper fear of many holes in our case.