The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hey Ladies

conan

This thread reminds me of my previous company. If you left you PC, laptop or mobile unattended and not locked then you got what you deserved.

I remember getting an e-mail from one of my male colleagues telling me that he'd always been fond of me.....:D He'd left his PC on while he went for lunch and the sales director had sent the e-mail to the whole sales team.....:D

He also got done with the "drinks are on me" e-mail with the local pub address.....:D

H.

I have to ALWAYS lock my laptop, even if I'm just off to make a brew, it's unreal how quickly people work around here to make you look like an ass:d

The best thing to do is send an email but on a delay, so by the time the other person gets the email, they will be back at there desk.

Best one was when we sent a delayed email saying 'come look at this p0rn, I'm coming in my pants' to the person sat opposite another lad at work, when the guy recieved it an hour later the facial expresions were priceless :D

One of my Engineers was bragging to us about how this year he had escaped the buying of cakes ritual we endure on his birthday as he was working away that week. Moments later when he had gone to make the tea or something I sent an email to everyone on the floor from his PC apologising for not buying cakes and to make up for it he would be bringing home made cakes in the next day.

He was not at all pleased but by then everyone knew it had been his birthday and although we didnt get the home made cakes he did buy the crispy cremes.