4. mikeyh.............. Payment confirmed

5. Jay_nw..............Payment confirmed

6. StuartW.............Payment confirmed

Spectator list

1. scottc998..........payment confirmed

2. s crane.............. payment confirmed

3. Dude

4. Ryan Griffiths.......payment confirmed

For people that are doing the mile run dont forget you need to bring a crash helmet with you or you can hire one from the online store, link in the first post.

I have just bought a fire extingiser for mine, better to be safe than sorry.

Just been messing about with cameras, Got 3 in-car cameras and a gopro stuck on the rear screen facing backwards to capture all them HSV boys;)

had a nightmare today took the car to ryan but things are not looking good mine seems to be deting like mad or i have a noisy head :(

Yeah sorry to hear that, when i spoke to him today i asked how yours was, he did say it didnt seem good, not good for a car that was supposed to be 100%....

did he do any mapping on it? or problem already terminal?

Yeah sorry to hear that, when i spoke to him today i asked how yours was, he did say it didnt seem good, not good for a car that was supposed to be 100%....

This is Chiefgroover's old car that was mapped by Dimitri isn't it?

no i took it to afr to try a few different things like dli, ignitor etc the noise didn't change afr dont believe its det its somthing else but i have no idea what to do next.:search:

im still going to bring it to thunder road and ryan is going to have another listen again but with my luck lately theres banned to be somthing wrong:rolleyes:

no i took it to afr to try a few different things like dli, ignitor etc the noise didn't change afr dont believe its det its somthing else but i have no idea what to do next.:search:

im still going to bring it to thunder road and ryan is going to have another listen again but with my luck lately theres banned to be somthing wrong:rolleyes:

Let Ryan check it again dude and see what he thinks. Time for a Syvecs maybe, especially after what ryan told me re the knock control.

its looking that way the last thing i want to do though is change the ecu etc and find out its somthing else

Just remember what Matt said, it could be the ECU dicking about, we do not know for sure if the noises Ryan and Matt were hearing were the same, the only Dett Matt and Luke heard was when the the boost was spiking as it hit its high point before tailing off, I can bring some det cans if you want and we can listen as you run it.

Guest crisisjez

Hope the car's ok, you'll not get to run with a pax untill the afternoon so if you do run in the morning go easy.

See all you guys there on Sun.....