The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I think I'm getting old.....

Holden1989

Ok, so I think I'm getting old. A few reasons are behind my thinking are.....

- I never go out

- this month I have made my pay cheque last an entire month

AND

Iv been driving a Toyota Prius, yes prius for a week as a courtesy car......

........ And enjoying it :scare:

I cruise along the motorway on battery mode doing 70mph and all I can think about is how smooth and comfortable it is, it's so roomy, all I need now is two little sprogs in the back and I would be middle aged !!

It goes back tomorow, I'm sad :(

Time to get the Purdey's and take you out-back.

I have occasionally had these feelings when cruising around in the 'armchair'like' goodness of the Range Rover or Discovery. But the moment you hop back in the Supra you realise that you were just being stupid, and everything feels right again :)

If this doesn't happen .. then it's time to worry! :p

I drove my Dad's Mercedes C Class yesterday & was thinking, Ohhh this feels so smooth & soft, my back side is loving it & then I put my foot down......nothing happened. Yep we are all getting old but it is the little kid in our which tells us, don't grow up you will look ugly! :D

Hovis?

What's the craic with Hovis?:search:

A friend of mine has a Prius as a company car, it is much better than I thought it would be. The dashboard and general styling make me think it's like a modern 'old style' Citroen, but built by Toyota!:D

@ Kayla, you know you're old when you have money at the end of the month and you have a high interest savings account!:blush:

What's the craic with Hovis?:search:

A friend of mine has a Prius as a company car, it is much better than I thought it would be. The dashboard and general styling make me think it's like a modern 'old style' Citroen, but built by Toyota!:D

@ Kayla, you know you're old when you have money at the end of the month and you have a high interest savings account!:blush:

I do have a savings account, is that bad :(

Guys your ment to make me feel better, not justify my reasonings as to why I should get a prius!!

Ok, so I think I'm getting old. A few reasons are behind my thinking are.....

- I never go out

- this month I have made my pay cheque last an entire month

AND

Iv been driving a Toyota Prius, yes prius for a week as a courtesy car......

........ And enjoying it :scare:

I cruise along the motorway on battery mode doing 70mph and all I can think about is how smooth and comfortable it is, it's so roomy, all I need now is two little sprogs in the back and I would be middle aged !!

It goes back tomorow, I'm sad :(

Yea you'r right you'r past it!

Time to give up now ;)

:jester:

A friend once said to me.. '...once you actually think you are old..then you will feel it!' She is 83...and does more than some 40-50 year old i know..

Though I'm a big fan of her other sayin.. 'Life's too short for cuttin grass!' lol

It's just all the lead in the Prius' batteries leeching into your system through the steering wheel and seat..this clouds your judgement. As soon as you return it and go cold turkey..you will see the error of your ways... maybe...

I'm even too old for hovis, damn it!!!

Maybe you right about the dirty disgusting vibes the prius is sending me through the steering wheel......

.......maybe

(however I do indicate in carparks) damn it stevie!! The next Basingstoke meet I shall order cheese and port!!

21 and past it!? It can't be! I have 2 well paid jobs and rarely do I have money left at the end of each month and I'm 28 so if your past it I'm heading for the grave!

Also i love staying in and spending time with the other half! Heading into town just means you bump into jumped up little wannabe's wearing burberry! It's much nicer staying in with someone you care about cuddled up watching a good DVD or enjoying a nice meal!

Ok time to take old yella out back :(

Time to get the Purdey's and take you out-back.

I have occasionally had these feelings when cruising around in the 'armchair'like' goodness of the Range Rover or Discovery. But the moment you hop back in the Supra you realise that you were just being stupid, and everything feels right again :)

If this doesn't happen .. then it's time to worry! :p

I much prefer my Range Rover to any Supra for day to day driving, I doubt I will ever get another sup for the road, too tempting to go fast and too uncomfortable. The Rangey rocks, im trying to source the parts to mmake into a 2010 look, having all the wood veneer done in piano black same as the autobiography model and a stainless exhaust will be fabbed as soon as we have time.;)