The mkiv Supra Owners Club

That cat didn't get the worst of it...

Attero

Mary Bale may have chucked a cat into a bin, but that awoke people from around the world to do even worse acts to animals...

Whether it is a follow-up from the cat binner or not, animal cruelty at this level is just disgusting whether you are an animal lover or not.

Here is a sad news article posted today on the recent youtube upload of a girl who had seemed to think that her acts of animal cruelty was fine.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3119142/Sicko-throws-puppies-to-death.html

:swearsign:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to click the link, as any reference to animal cruelty just makes my blood boil, and i don't need the stress,

Which is why anyone mentioning that it excusable or acceptable will get very short shift from me, usually in the form of abuse and threats of violence, sorry but that just how i feel. IMO anyone who thinks it OK to be deliberately cruel to any animal, deserves to be thrown in with grizzly bear, Tiger, crock etc and see how they fair on being cruel.

It's ok...the bowels of the Interwebs (4chan) are already on it, they reckon they already have her facebook and home address along with the person who filmed it.

I know 4 chan gets a bit of a bad rep (probably deservedly so) but with stuff like this they seem to even school private investigators, they originally posted the Mary Bayle details for the cat woman and tracked down the kid who tormented Dusty the cat (google for full story).

Not seen the vid myself and don't want to but they will catch up with her... soon.

It's ok...the bowels of the Interwebs (4chan) are already on it, they reckon they already have her facebook and home address along with the person who filmed it.

I know 4 chan gets a bit of a bad rep (probably deservedly so) but with stuff like this they seem to even school private investigators, they originally posted the Mary Bayle details for the cat woman and tracked down the kid who tormented Dusty the cat (google for full story).

Not seen the vid myself and don't want to but they will catch up with her... soon.

So, you're anon?

Yeah, I read that too... I'd never heard of them until today.

Oh jeez, I watched like 3 seconds, and refuse to watch more. I really hope they find this filthy hag and rip her face off. I've had dogs every day of my life and (even if they did bite my finger off recently) I would happily put myself at risk to prevent harm to them without thinking.

This wench is only ever going to be a stain on society if she considers something like this as 'normal'. This is exactly the kind of person who grows up to be a mass-murderer or something like that. Anyone sane, regardless of how big and hard and cool you think you are, would feel SOMETHING when you see and hear those tiny helpless little puppies...she's stone cold. She's best off out of the gene pool, and whoever was filming can burn in hell along with her.

Film her being dragged along behind a Supra at the pod I say!

Sorry but how is this any worse than the billions of lives that are ended every single year in the meat and dairy industries? Throw a puppy in a river or send a cow to slaughter. Both are intentional although one can be conveniently forgotten about in order to satisfy ones own greed.

If you recognise one form of abuse then you need to recognise the rest.

sorry but how is this any worse than the billions of lives that are ended every single year in the meat and dairy industries? Throw a puppy in a rive or send a cow to slaughter. Both are intentional although one can be conveniently forgotten about in order to satisfy ones own greed.

If you recognise one form of abuse then you need to recognise the rest.

:D