heckler

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right - Bit of a "price list"

• Single Colour PCB's Pre Face Lift (Manual & Auto) - £85
  • Single Colour PCB's Face Lift (Manual & Auto) - £90
  • Dual Colour PCB's Pre Face Lift (Manual & Auto) with SELECTABLE 2nd colour switch - £105
  • Dual Colour PCB's Face Lift (Manual & Auto) with SELECTABLE 2nd colour switch - £110
  • Dual Colour PCB's Pre Face Lift (Manual & Auto) with RED LINE Facility - £125
  • Dual Colour PCB's Face Lift (Manual & Auto) with RED LINE Facility - £130

Should anyone want a set, its very important that I know if your car is an Auto or manual, as the PCB's for the Tacho are different.

Now, the selecatable 2nd colour switch uses a PCB which allows the Red Line to be added at a later date by clipping onto the top of it

The Red Line Function will not work without the Colour switch.

Any more questions, just ask away...

I would like.

Dual Colour PCB's Pre Face Lift (Manual & Auto) with RED LINE Facility - £125

"Should anyone want a set, its very important that I know if your car is an Auto or manual, as the PCB's for the Tacho are different"

I've got auto clocks from a tt conversion but Keron is changing part of the rear of taco how will this change what I need?

I will be getting metal monkey faces to replace the old ones.

I will order on your advice and once Keron has confirmed exactly what my new dials contain! Lol

I also want enough light for a 200 mph speedo and a 10k rev

I would like.

Dual Colour PCB's Pre Face Lift (Manual & Auto) with RED LINE Facility - £125

"Should anyone want a set, its very important that I know if your car is an Auto or manual, as the PCB's for the Tacho are different"

I've got auto clocks from a tt conversion but Keron is changing part of the rear of taco how will this change what I need?

I will be getting metal monkey faces to replace the old ones.

I will order on your advice and once Keron has confirmed exactly what my new dials contain! Lol

I also want enough light for a 200 mph speedo and a 10k rev

PM on way...

• 2 weeks later...

Right, in adition to this thread...

some "in action" videos, at the moment not in a car, as mine is at AFR, but may have a video tommorrow...

This is just the red line, no dash lights on..

bxp5GBDU1rw

Now, same setup with dash lights on

iA0LOTPPYFE

using the setup below, the circuit on the right (with the blue LED - is a frequency generator) mimics the tacho feed from the car, the circuit on the bottom, (with the red LED) is the control/frequency switch. All I am doing to get the circuit to switch, is increse the frequency output from the frequency generator

http://www.internetwork.org.uk/pictures/redline3.JPG

Is that one different from mine bud? The one I have pics of looks totally different.

Cheers

yes, yours is different. Yours is based around 2 PCB's, Frequency Switch, and Dual Colour Switch, where as this is a combination. They do exactly the same thing

That looks the bees knees! It seems as if the red colour is occuring before it hits the redline, was this because of costumers choice or was it just the video?

yes, thats how Andy wanted setting up, like i've said, the trigger point is variable.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.