The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dash Light PCB's

heckler

They are looking really good, my speedo goes upto 220 mph (like the trd ones), Could you do a set that light the numbers up all the way around? Currently the stock bulbs don't light them up all the way around and it's a bit of a shame.

Facelift?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Did anything ever come of this? I'm still interested in a dual colour set with the rev limit colour change function.....

still having issues with the actual rpm red line bit, been through several versions, and for some reason, they dont work.. but I "think" i have it now....

still having issues with the actual rpm red line bit, been through several versions, and for some reason, they dont work.. but I "think" i have it now....

Okies mate, keep us up to date. I'm subscribed to this so it should come up when you post. Just a Q, is it still possible to have one that you can cycle through pretty much any colour, or is it going to be a dual colour jobby like the vid you made (and does the second colour double as the rpm limit colour change or is that a 3rd colour reserved only for the RPM limit)? Also, whichever the answer to the previous Q, is it possible to do the same for the all the dash lights if we purchase the full dash conversion, as i'd want it all to match with whichever colour i decided to go with. Many thanks

Okies mate, keep us up to date. I'm subscribed to this so it should come up when you post. Just a Q, is it still possible to have one that you can cycle through pretty much any colour, or is it going to be a dual colour jobby like the vid you made (and does the second colour double as the rpm limit colour change or is that a 3rd colour reserved only for the RPM limit)? Also, whichever the answer to the previous Q, is it possible to do the same for the all the dash lights if we purchase the full dash conversion, as i'd want it all to match with whichever colour i decided to go with. Many thanks

The one that cycles though any colour was just a one-off, the cost would put almost everyone off, 44 LED at £2 each - thats before you add the PIC controller, other components and labour etc.. The only PCB's I offer are single colour and dual. The dual colour as a main colour, say blue back light and the 2nd colour will generally be red as an RPM limit. The RPM limit is switched via a frequency switch, though a bit of logic control to allow the RPM limit to over ride the main colour. The RPM limit also works when the back light is switched off.

The one that cycles though any colour was just a one-off, the cost would put almost everyone off, 44 LED at £2 each - thats before you add the PIC controller, other components and labour etc.. The only PCB's I offer are single colour and dual. The dual colour as a main colour, say blue back light and the 2nd colour will generally be red as an RPM limit. The RPM limit is switched via a frequency switch, though a bit of logic control to allow the RPM limit to over ride the main colour. The RPM limit also works when the back light is switched off.

K, cheers dude. Let me know when its all up and running and i shall have a dual one. Wouldnt mind seeing some working vids first tho ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.