The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can anyone identify these 350Z wheels?

dandan

Nope, sorry mate, can't help with the wheel make/type. However, just so you know, 350z fitment offset wise is way off from the supra. 350z's have much much more aggressive offsets than the supra.

So wheels that fit the arches nice like that on the Z, will never fit the supra (without over fenders.)

Thanks for the advice - I had a feeling the Z offsets were very low so I am a bit wary.

I've stumbled across these for sale and am just waiting on width and offset info from the guy selling them......thought I'd see if I could find out some more info while I was waiting :)

Sorry, i meant + not -

The std 350Z wheels are 18" and are 8" wide front and 8.5" rear with an offset of 30 and 33 respectively, so not vastly different, however on the std car they do tend to sit a bit recessed, so to achieve a good arch filled look, most fir 20mm spacers.

Apparently these are ET30.

I'm not at all familiar with the 350Z so forgive the real dumb question. Is this 30mm offset in the same direction as our Supras or could this be 60mm different to an ET30 Supra wheel....ie is it possible that one is ET+30 and the other is ET-30 or are they not that different.

Apparently these are ET30.

I'm not at all familiar with the 350Z so forgive the real dumb question. Is this 30mm offset in the same direction as our Supras or could this be 60mm different to an ET30 Supra wheel....ie is it possible that one is ET+30 and the other is ET-30 or are they not that different.

Cant see it being -30.

What widths are they mate

No they will be +30 ET but like the Supra as you change wheel size and design, so the offsets change, a lot of std wheels like the 350Z tend to sit too far inboard, looks wise, so you can get away with considerable offset changes.

Sorry i have never seen those wheels on a 350Z, might be worth popping over to the 350Z forum and ask, somebody may have seen then before.

Thank you for the posts and info fellas - much appreciated. I'm right to assume they must be 5x114.3mm PCD to fit a 350Z aren't I?

I haven't seen them anywhere else yet either.

They are 8.5" front and rear so no good for decent power but I'm looking for a set to run some proper winter tyres on for another Supe. I think a 235/40 up front and a 255/40 squeezed on the back should be alright and offer some improved cold weather grip over the 275 summer Toyos. :D

• 2 weeks later...