The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Why do girls play silly mind games (dating)

supra_aero

You dont know what to say?

Tell them that you like the way she dresses, how nice her hair is, and how good she will look in your kitchen.

Women like a sense of humour, but the great thing is, you dont have to be joking :thumbs:

Explain that you have a kitchen going to waste because its never used, because 'you are such a party animal', but you have some nice pots and pans and whisks (or whatever it is you women like?)

She will be so enthralled to be the first woman using your utensils, she will practically invite herself around to cook you something nice.

Then hopefully, she will have her hands round your man utensil.

Mate, I'm 22 and live in a silly expensive area, I can't afford to move out and have my own kitchen :(, plus, she's 19, I don't think somehow that would impress her :D

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate, I'm 22 and live in a silly expensive area, I can't afford to move out and have my own kitchen :(, plus, she's 19, I don't think somehow that would impress her :D

If she is 19, then she will be influential.

She will be attracted to pretty things like rainbows, creté paper and starbucks. But she will primarilly be interested in wallet raping activities and days out.

Give her things and make home-made birthday cards so that she thinks you are really sweet, take her to nice places etc.

You can ween her off-of that nonsence once she has a firm interest in you.

You dont know what to say?

Tell them that you like the way she dresses, how nice her hair is, and how good she will look in your kitchen.

Women like a sense of humour, but the great thing is, you dont have to be joking :thumbs:

She will be attracted to pretty things like rainbows, creté paper and starbucks. But she will primarilly be interested in wallet raping activities and days out.

Give her things and make home-made birthday cards so that she thinks you are really sweet, take her to nice places etc.

Some of the lines you've come out with crack me up. Not 100% convinced they'll work mind. I hope your future gf never finds this thread!

Mate, I don't agree with everything you say, but you are making me laugh:d, really struggling not to start laughing at work:d

Anyways mate, your talking about me being an extra 2 steps ahead than I actually am, once I can go out on dates, I'm fine, I'm relaxed, confident and can put on a good show(in a date sense, not sexual, sexual is good, but I'm talking about adventurous dates here, again, not in the sexual sense)

But I get rather stuck at the stages before dating.

Like pizza express instead of pizza hut?

More like Burger King instead of McDonalds TBH:d

No, in all seriousness, I like to do something different, like going to somewhere like Xscape for Skiing, dinner then a film................and if there is still time, maybe some laserquest:innocent:

More like Burger King instead of McDonalds TBH:d

No, in all seriousness, I like to do something different, like going to somewhere like Xscape for Skiing, dinner then a film................and if there is still time, maybe some laserquest:innocent:

And here I was thinking you were going to go all Rocco Siffredi.... ;)

You might like this article mate, it might help with you campaign :D :

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Cancer-Housework-And-Moderate-Exercise-Prevent-Thousands-Of-Cases-Says-World-Cancer-Research-Fund/Article/201008415709813?lpos=UK_News_First_Home_Article_Teaser_Region_1&lid=ARTICLE_15709813_Cancer%3A_Housework_And_Moderate_Exercise_Prevent_Thousands_Of_Cases_Says_World_Cancer_Research_Fund

I have to agree with Purity and say British men need to take stock of their sexuality. I am unsure if it's female hormones in the water supply, or just a general decline in gene quality, but the emancipation of women has become risible, as a trip into any city centre clubland area will show. Men ponce around holding hands and women fight, swear and throw up their excess alcohol, dressed to take work from a legitimate prostitute. Something is going very awry. The dropping of "obey" from the marriage vows was just the start :) Making homosexuality legal was an undeniable step into modern times. Making its teaching compulsory, and extolling its participants into seeming jolly nice fun loving "proud" marchers through the city centre, when in reality it's a crude display of amoral and licentious behaviour, and excess, whether it be perpetrated by homosexuals or normal people is wrong. I have many gay friends and acquaintances and accept those who are modest and conservative in their manner, but abhor those who take delight in being shocking and outrageous to those who merely want to accept they exist and now have a lawful right to their behaviour in private. I often wonder if the former were born homosexual because of a mix up in their genes, or became homosexual via, or as part of, a desire to be a centre of attention, hence the number of homosexuals in show business?

:yeahthat: