The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Why do girls play silly mind games (dating)

supra_aero

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree with Purity and say British men need to take stock of their sexuality. I am unsure if it's female hormones in the water supply, or just a general decline in gene quality, but the emancipation of women has become risible, as a trip into any city centre clubland area will show. Men ponce around holding hands and women fight, swear and throw up their excess alcohol, dressed to take work from a legitimate prostitute. Something is going very awry. The dropping of "obey" from the marriage vows was just the start :) Making homosexuality legal was an undeniable step into modern times. Making its teaching compulsory, and extolling its participants into seeming jolly nice fun loving "proud" marchers through the city centre, when in reality it's a crude display of amoral and licentious behaviour, and excess, whether it be perpetrated by homosexuals or normal people is wrong. I have many gay friends and acquaintances and accept those who are modest and conservative in their manner, but abhor those who take delight in being shocking and outrageous to those who merely want to accept they exist and now have a lawful right to their behaviour in private. I often wonder if the former were born homosexual because of a mix up in their genes, or became homosexual via, or as part of, a desire to be a centre of attention, hence the number of homosexuals in show business?

I must confess I am at breaking point.... waiting for these texts/call backs/emails. :angry:

Very annoying. GNARL!

At breaking point? from one particular female? or in general over time? cos at the end of the day if you are stressing over texts.... is it worth it??.... simple answer ask her!!??

Also depending on how many emails/text/calls we are talking here, do you more often than not reply straight away?? or are you also doing the same an waiting??:p:d

I have to agree with Purity and say British men need to take stock of their sexuality. I am unsure if it's female hormones in the water supply, or just a general decline in gene quality, but the emancipation of women has become risible, as a trip into any city centre clubland area will show. Men ponce around holding hands and women fight, swear and throw up their excess alcohol, dressed to take work from a legitimate prostitute. Something is going very awry. The dropping of "obey" from the marriage vows was just the start :) Making homosexuality legal was an undeniable step into modern times. Making its teaching compulsory, and extolling its participants into seeming jolly nice fun loving "proud" marchers through the city centre, when in reality it's a crude display of amoral and licentious behaviour, and excess, whether it be perpetrated by homosexuals or normal people is wrong. I have many gay friends and acquaintances and accept those who are modest and conservative in their manner, but abhor those who take delight in being shocking and outrageous to those who merely want to accept they exist and now have a lawful right to their behaviour in private. I often wonder if the former were born homosexual because of a mix up in their genes, or became homosexual via, or as part of, a desire to be a centre of attention, hence the number of homosexuals in show business?

Chris for PM :p

At breaking point? from one particular female? or in general over time? cos at the end of the day if you are stressing over texts.... is it worth it??.... simple answer ask her!!??

Also depending on how many emails/text/calls we are talking here, do you more often than not reply straight away?? or are you also doing the same an waiting??:p:d

Tell you these answers later or via pm .. ;)

And yes this lady is worth it :cool:. The better looking they are the harder the chase unfortunately.

If you send texts on a ratio of 3:1 you are being a stalker.

If you reply too soon you are eager

If you reply too late you dont care.

Easier not to Text, or Facebook - Just ring them, texting is for the socially inept.

Rubbish!.... for one example take football matches, are they not caused by men!!???!!.....Men certainly do there fair share of club fights and puking too!......... or is that all ok because you are 'male':p:p

Thank you Chris, I find it refreshing that someone else feels the same. (And isnt afraid to mention it)

Thank you Chris, I find it refreshing that someone else feels the same. (And isnt afraid to mention it)

At the end of the day EVERYONE is entitled to their views and opinions...... just means if you are looking for a girl it will take a bloody long time to find one that shares the same ones if it al!

I guess it must be an age thing!!!!:p

Tell you these answers later or via pm .. ;)

And yes this lady is worth it :cool:. The better looking they are the harder the chase unfortunately.

Chances are, it's not JUST you who's chasing her at the mo....? :search:

If you send texts on a ratio of 3:1 you are being a stalker.

If you reply too soon you are eager

If you reply too late you dont care.

Easier not to Text, or Facebook - Just ring them, texting is for the socially inept.

Spot on. I HATE texts.

I think Mr Wilson has a number of years on me, I'm 26.

Its more to do with morals and integrity, and having some, or having none.

Yes i know chris and his views haven't suprised me at all.. which is why i said about it being age related (sorry chris:d)...

But i am shocked at a 26yr old......:p

Spot on. I HATE texts.

I agree with you in some ways, being brought up in the 'texting' generation meant it was hard to find people that shared my views, like if you are just on your own one night or it's a weekend, I always call, texting just seems like a 'cop out' however, for example, you or both of you are at work where you can't just sit on the phone, texting is a bit more discreet and your not saying 'I'm trying to hook up on company time' to the rest of the office so my view is:

Nights or weekend - Call

Weekdays - Text

Everybody is happy:).

Chances are, it's not JUST you who's chasing her at the mo....? :search:

Would seem that way but who knows the full story?... am waiting for the low-down!

Spot on. I HATE texts.

I love text!...but its all all dependant on timing isn't it!.... text is great for a quick hi or suprise etc but calling is always nicer!....

At the end of the day if you havent been able to reply for couple of hours isn't it nice or decency to say...'sorry for the late reply.... was working/shopping/busy with little kids whatever etc etc???. then there is no issue :D

You guys going on about calling. That's not convenient during office hours. And texting passes the day quicker too

Agreed!! i think it all depends on what both parties are upto tho and if they are able too!......... i love to text and have my phone with me constantly but i do appreciate not everyone can!:D

Bring back caveman-style dating :)

Man spot nice bird, man walk over, club bird, and drag back to cave by hair, job done (till another male hits him on the head and makes off with his trophy) ;)

I wish it was that easy:d

My problem is that if the lass is just some cheap thrill I'm fine, but if it's someone I actually like and would like to date, then I freeze up, don't know what to say and constantly in fear of embarrasing myself.

Anyhoo, guess we only learn by trying.

My problem is that if the lass is just some cheap thrill I'm fine, but if it's someone I actually like and would like to date, then I freeze up, don't know what to say and constantly in fear of embarrasing myself.

If it is going downhill REALLY badly, just come out with this key phrase 'So I guess a blowjob is out the question'.... one way or other you will have a result :)

You dont know what to say?

Tell them that you like the way she dresses, how nice her hair is, and how good she will look in your kitchen.

Women like a sense of humour, but the great thing is, you dont have to be joking :thumbs:

Explain that you have a kitchen going to waste because its never used, because 'you are such a party animal', but you have some nice pots and pans and whisks (or whatever it is you women like?)

She will be so enthralled to be the first woman using your utensils, she will practically invite herself around to cook you something nice.

Then hopefully, she will have her hands round your man utensil.

If it is going downhill REALLY badly, just come out with this key phrase 'So I guess a blowjob is out the question'.... one way or other you will have a result :)

Now here is the problem, if she agreed, then this is not a woman to date and I'd probably be so dissapointed that I might not even want a bj, if she disagree's (probably with a slap), then you have just screwed your chances.

I just need to gain some more confidence, then just tell her how it is..............unfortunately though, I might take some time to gather that much confidence:d