The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Why do girls play silly mind games (dating)

supra_aero

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see you ever finding a girl if you are going to use the term 'obedient'........ that would make any girl........... slap you!! :D

I wouldnt agree, plus - you wouldnt be showing much decency as a Woman if you went around slapping Men, would you?

You would have failed my number one test, I'm sorry about that. (perhaps we can just be friends?)

I wouldnt agree, plus - you wouldnt be showing much decency as a Woman if you went around slapping Men, would you?

You would have failed my number one test, I'm sorry about that. (perhaps we can just be friends?)

oh i don't know i'm sure there are plenty of men that would like a bit of slapping!!!!:p;)....

What's all this about 'obedience'? You come across like some kind of tyrant.

Dictionary Definition as per "The Free Online Dictionary"

Adj. 1. obedient obedient -

dutifully complying with the commands or instructions of those in authority;

"an obedient soldier";

"obedient children";

"a little man obedient to his wife"; (includes picture)

You make out, like obedience is some kind of horrible word to humble or humiliate women, I think you have the wrong end of the stick.

Dictionary Definition as per "The Free Online Dictionary"

Adj. 1. obedient obedient -

dutifully complying with the commands or instructions of those in authority;

"an obedient soldier";

"obedient children";

"a little man obedient to his wife"; (includes picture)

http://img.tfd.com/wn/15/11FA3C-obedient.gif

You make out, like obedience is some kind of horrible word to humble or humiliate women, I think you have the wrong end of the stick.

I know what obedient means. You make fun of a man being obedient to his wife, yet you feel it's OK for it to be the other way round :rolleyes:

Here's what tyrant means, if you didn't know:

"Any person in a position of authority who exercises power oppressively or despotically. "

Do you know what a misogynist is?

To me, girls love to play hard to get just because they are attention whores.

They crave attention like there is no tomorrow.

And men dont crave attention :rolleyes: I dont think I have met a guy yet who has less than 3 women at any one time texting him :eyebrows:

I'm one of those guys who doesn't really date, so I don't get these problems usually, just free and single, however I met a girl that I do actually really like this weekend and enjoyed talking to, usually my sort is just dumb blondes that I know for one weekend then bugger off, so now I'm in that awkward 'does she like me' stage which could result in me repeating the title of this thread.

Are you getting mad?

Yes, I know what a misogynist is but I dont hate women.

..But it doesnt stop me from judging their actions.

You ARE a misogynist, and whatever religion you're into you make the Taliban look like Bhuddists! You said:

"whatever nonsence womens minds churn out when they have too much time on their hands."

"In times of old it was the Man that decided who his "mate" was, but due to the feminazi rights and the new attitude of women they now hold all the power."

"I usually have women approach me and enter dialogue. Ill have a nice time and swap numbers or "do the deed", but if in the course of the first few weeks they mention facebook I just drop them like a hat and "take the power back"(RATM) for the male's."

"But seriously, women should be thankful that I have let them into my life. They leave, they lose. I am just better off.

"Prostitutes are cheaper than longterm girlfriends/wives(cringe)"

"I need to find a good obiedient god fearing christian girl, but they are hard to come by now in the age of paris hilton and katie price."

"women have the control, and they play stupid games"

"Yes, there is nothing worse than being an Enabler of Uppity Women. We call them Woman Enablers, allowing them to do what they want to do, which is obviously how we got into this mess in the first place."

You're no Romeo are you?