The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Why do girls play silly mind games (dating)

supra_aero

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You cant date women nowdays without a facebook.

Its the first thing they ask for, and want to "chat" with you on there, and see what you are doing... and spy on ex girlfriends of yours etc.

Perhaps the old facebook adding is to see what kind of guy you are first!.....You can get a pretty good idea of 'some' peoples character by what they put on there!.........:p:d

Perhaps the old facebook adding is to see what kind of guy you are first!.....You can get a pretty good idea of 'some' peoples character by what they put on there!.........:p:d

Yes, but because I dont have one im seen as some kind of strange person, or someone that is hiding something, or that I do infact have one but its set to private and wont add them because I already have a girlfriend, or whatever nonsence womens minds churn out when they have too much time on their hands.

Yes, but because I dont have one im seen as some kind of strange person, or someone that is hiding something, or that I do infact have one but its set to private and wont add them because I already have a girlfriend, or whatever nonsence womens minds churn out when they have too much time on their hands.

You must meet some very young silly girls then!.....

It's always going to be the same it will never change you guys think girls play games and vice versa........

But out of curiousity if you meet one of these said girls out one night or wherever and she says have you got facebook..... what is your first answer?

You must meet some very young silly girls then!.....

It's always going to be the same it will never change you guys think girls play games and vice versa........

But out of curiousity if you meet one of these said girls out one night or wherever and she says have you got facebook..... what is your first answer?

In times of old it was the Man that decided who his "mate" was, but due to the feminazi rights and the new attitude of women they now hold all the power.

They choose what men they want, they choose to pursue something or not, men are now powerless, we just want to put our outers into their innerds.

I dont approach women, I have done in the past but its a waste of time as i have mentioned above. I usually have women approach me and enter dialogue. Ill have a nice time and swap numbers or "do the deed", but if in the course of the first few weeks they mention facebook I just drop them like a hat and "take the power back"(RATM) for the male's.

"Im too cool for facebook"

In times of old it was the Man that decided who his "mate" was, but due to the feminazi rights and the new attitude of women they now hold all the power.

They choose what men they want, they choose to pursue something or not, men are now powerless, we just want to put our outers into their innerds.

I dont approach women, I have done in the past but its a waste of time as i have mentioned above. I usually have women approach me and enter dialogue. Ill have a nice time and swap numbers or "do the deed", but if in the course of the first few weeks they mention facebook I just drop them like a hat and "take the power back"(RATM) for the male's.

Now i can't help but chuckle!... you really have that much of a bee in your bonnet about womens rights??... and now don't approach women for that reason???.... oh please spare me!...... You have a very ancient attitute but i fear you are extremely young and a touch cynical!:D

Now i can't help but chuckle!... you really have that much of a bee in your bonnet about womens rights??... and now don't approach women for that reason???.... oh please spare me!...... You have a very ancient attitute but i fear you are extremely young and a touch cynical!:D

Im 12 years old and what is this?

But seriously, women should be thankful that I have let them into my life. They leave, they lose. I am just better off.

Prostitutes are cheaper than longterm girlfriends/wives(cringe)

I need to find a good obiedient god fearing christian girl, but they are hard to come by now in the age of paris hilton and katie price.

But seriously, women should be thankful that I have let them into my life. They leave, they lose. I am just better off.

I need to find a good obiedient god fearing christian girl, but they are hard to come by now in the age of paris hilton and katie price.

Or perhaps stay single!?:p..........If that is genuinely your 'style':p

:lol:

I used to think like that many moons ago till i decided sod it and just be myself and if that failed usualy id ask them 'does this rag smell like chloroform to you' :D

Ohhhh that explains your medieval attitude to anything that isn't a white male :)

:shock:

Or perhaps stay single!?:p..........If that is genuinely your 'style':p

Yeah, I think its for the best - just until I can snare find myself a nice obedient one.

Anyway, back on topic, women have the control, and they play stupid games. Anyone had any funny stories in relation to game playing?

Ah ha this is my problem.

I am not on facebook. Does annoy me girls ask that stupid question. "Are you on facebook" instead of "can I have your number?"

I even get girls telling me that I am on their facebook photo from a previous night out?! And I am like WTF?? Do I know you??? Invasion of privacy or what!

Maybe I need to sign up.

Anyway, back on topic, women have the control, and they play stupid games. Anyone had any funny stories in relation to game playing?

I've had girls wait to the minute to text back.

E.g. They text 12pm, I for whatever reason was busy so text back 2:28pm.

They then wait exactly 2 hours 28 mins to respond. WTF??!?! :blink:

I didn't make them wait on purpose!! Then the silly game continues.

Too old for this nonsense.

Matey that post made me chuckle :D

Surely that could theoretically be your mind!...perhaps they too are busy!..... :p

You need to chill out. Just because someone, anyone for that matter, doesn't jump up to your beck and call and reply to you IMMEDIATELY does not mean they're a twat. I for one reply to calls and texts in my own time, unless it's urgent/appropriate I wait until I have a few spare minutes, and that could be today, tomorrow or next week.

These 'games' as you call them may just be a way of the girl finding out if you're some kind of controlling or impatient person, which it appears that you are.

Funnily enough i was only talking to a friend about this sort of thing last night. It seems ridiculous that these sort of games get played, the way i see it, if you like someone just text them back and stop messing around.

Surely that could theoretically be your mind!...perhaps they too are busy!..... :p

could be but not if it happens several times :p

You need to chill out. Just because someone, anyone for that matter, doesn't jump up to your beck and call and reply to you IMMEDIATELY does not mean they're a $#@!. I for one reply to calls and texts in my own time, unless it's urgent/appropriate I wait until I have a few spare minutes, and that could be today, tomorrow or next week.

These 'games' as you call them may just be a way of the girl finding out if you're some kind of controlling or impatient person, which it appears that you are.

The point wasn't to be taken that deeply to be honest was just an annoyance amongst other things. I am an impatient person for sure though, anyone who knows me will agree with that :innocent:.

These 'games' as you call them may just be a way of the girl finding out if you're some kind of controlling or impatient person,

Didn't think about it like that.

Or it could just be like tracie says she too was busy anyway. Guess the point is not to read too much into it anyway I guess.

That said, its time to get ready to head out.

Saturday night is hunt night :lol:

Haha with an attitude like that while everyone else falls in love and has fun you'll grow old, bitter AND still be single!

I am an impatient person for sure though, anyone who knows me will agree with that :innocent:.

Don't get me wrong I'm probably more impatient than you! I agree it's frustrating especially if you're into her, think about it as one of those 'ooh chase me chase me!' things that girls like to play ;)