The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Why do girls play silly mind games (dating)

supra_aero

We all know they do it. We do it to an extent but nothing like girls!!

http://www.thedoghousediaries.com/comics/uncategorized/2009-12-16-499e55a.png

I've been actually quite lucky recently as despite the games they do generally call/text back...USUALLY.

I came out of a 7 year relationship last year so only recently been on the singles market. Been enjoying it bar the silly games - not texting back straight away. Making me wait ages before call backs.

I mean I wouldn't mind if I played this stupid games as well but I've grown out of ..."let her wait 2 days before I respond to the text". I am not 10.

What's with this? Girls/Guys please explain?? :(

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do like me, ignore them and put your faith in xhamster.com. Works great.

lol - there must be other options.

Tempted to buy a cheap NA supra to drop them off at their place after dates. I am sure they'll text me back more promptly then! :D

The pulling power of the NA Supra!! :lol:

I once went out with a girl for 4 months, She was great. until one day she asked me do i want to buy some night club tickets for £10 each, which was pretty cheap. So i got all my mates to buy one. We turned up to the club on the night only to find it was shut. I was confused:blink: I phoned her to see what the hell was going on but i never heard or saw her again.

The bitch sold me fake tickets that she designed and printed her self, She made £220 off me and my mates.:(

Crazy Cow I'll find her one day!

I once went out with a girl for 4 months, She was great. until one day she asked me do i want to buy some night club tickets for £10 each, which was pretty cheap. So i got all my mates to buy one. We turned up to the club on the night only to find it was shut. I was confused:blink: I phoned her to see what the hell was going on but i never heard or saw her again.

The bitch sold me fake tickets that she designed and printed her self, She made £220 off me and my mates.:(

Oh man 4 months just to make £220, surely stealing a few quid off you each time you met would have been easier.

Crazy lady!

leave her to it, if she's playing little games like that then she's obviously a little bitch who thinks she's awesome and wants to set the ways things will be in the future, namely you chasing her and getting pissed, not because your insecure but becasue you cant understand her mentallity untill eventually you tell her to piss off anyway, but by this time you'll be gutted when you do. Find a grown up, not to grown up though, no GILF's.

Why not just ask said lady why she is unable to return a text within a reasonable timescale, keyboard problems, can't understand predictive texting?

If it's pissing you off be upfront about it, no need to play along with the games.

Did she put out at least? Probably find if you work it out, it may work out fairly cheap :p

Text her back saying "I still think your sisters thong is more hot"... see how long quickly she replies. If she does it straight away then you know she is playing games but if she does take ages to reply then it is a genuine delay on her part.

Though the only problem with my plan is explaining the text to her :D

Text her back saying "I still think your sisters thong is more hot"... see how long quickly she replies. If she does it straight away then you know she is playing games but if she does take ages to reply then it is a genuine delay on her part.

Though the only problem with my plan is explaining the text to her :D

Dude, of course shell reply straight away, probably telling him to get lost when she didnt even plan on contacting him anyway. lmao point proved.

Dude, of course shell reply straight away, probably telling him to get lost when she didnt even plan on contacting him anyway. lmao point proved.
Yeah but he will manage to get her sorry ass to contact him (which she was avoiding to do). Point proven ;)

We all know they do it. We do it to an extent but nothing like girls!!

I've been actually quite lucky recently as despite the games they do generally call/text back...USUALLY.

I came out of a 7 year relationship last year so only recently been on the singles market. Been enjoying it bar the silly games - not texting back straight away. Making me wait ages before call backs.

I mean I wouldn't mind if I played this stupid games as well but I've grown out of ..."let her wait 2 days before I respond to the text". I am not 10.

What's with this? Girls/Guys please explain?? :(

Maybe 7 years ago you were younger and better looking, now they only call back if something better isn't about.... ;)

Texting, the new art of romance, Jeeeeez.... :)

Maybe 7 years ago you were younger and better looking, now they only call back if something better isn't about.... ;)

Texting, the new art of romance, Jeeeeez.... :)

You cant date women nowdays without a facebook.

Its the first thing they ask for, and want to "chat" with you on there, and see what you are doing... and spy on ex girlfriends of yours etc.